Re: Post your GamerTag

Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Re: Post your GamerTag

Misko0812
Misko08121
Likes: 0
Posts: 123
4,579 REPLIES

Re: Post your GamerTag

in reply to Misko08121
PROc TwistdSoul / I TwistedSoul I
TwistdSoul
Likes: 0
Posts: 65

Re: Post your GamerTag

in reply to Misko08121
Scotsman Elite
Scotsman_Elite
Likes: 0
Posts: 268

Re: Post your GamerTag

in reply to Misko08121
Bill3485









Add me if you want to, it's cool with me.
Bill3485
Likes: 0
Posts: 1010

Re: Post your GamerTag

in reply to Misko08121
A Sub Zero Doll
johnnycockstain
Likes: 0
Posts: 163

Re: Post your GamerTag

in reply to Misko08121
Well my gamer tag should be in my sig but since they aren't working on the site it's

HeavenOrHell
HeavensDemise
Likes: 0
Posts: 322

Re: Post your GamerTag

in reply to Misko08121

HeavensDemise wrote:

 

Well my gamer tag should be in my sig but since they aren't working on the site it's

HeavenOrHell



What's the problem?
Scotsman_Elite
Likes: 0
Posts: 268

Re: Post your GamerTag

in reply to Misko08121

Scotsman_Elite wrote:

 

HeavensDemise wrote:

 

Well my gamer tag should be in my sig but since they aren't working on the site it's

HeavenOrHell



What's the problem?







I don't see a single sig on the site I'm using Fire Fox 3 if that helps.
HeavensDemise
Likes: 0
Posts: 322
Highlighted

Re: Post your GamerTag

in reply to Misko08121
SHAPOODLl
shapoodll
Likes: 0
Posts: 22

Re: Post your GamerTag

in reply to Misko08121

HeavensDemise wrote:

 

Scotsman_Elite wrote:

 

HeavensDemise wrote:

 

Well my gamer tag should be in my sig but since they aren't working on the site it's

HeavenOrHell



What's the problem?







I don't see a single sig on the site I'm using Fire Fox 3 if that helps.



Make sure you're signatures are turned on.

User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit Display Options > Display Signatures - Yes.
Scotsman_Elite
Likes: 0
Posts: 268

Studios