Squads/party ideas - must read IDEA

Modern Warfare 2 Forum

well i believe squads will be in MW2 so i hope these ideas in the lobby might help.

- the ability to create squads in the lobby by creating a squad and invite people in (eg if you have a friend in a lobby you be able to go to invite friends press him, and select invite to squads)

another idea that would be very popular with the community is party movement from lobby to lobby. what i mean is that if you have a party of 3 and you get invited by a person with 3, instead of having to invite one and get the 3 in which could take a while you can invite the host and when he select in the end party option should be party movement and every person in the party is taken to the other party. this would be great for clan wars and for ease
MCHAZA
12 REPLIES 12
I like these ideas. I especially like the squad idea. I use squads a lot when I play with someone tactical in World at War.
niemann3
In game squads would be great. Always frustrating playing with a couple of friends to see more join session in progress and always have to go up against them until you loose the game session itself and party up. Just needs to be made so its not like world at wars (refering to the fact that random people always joined even when it was locked).
Molloy_Au
The idea of in game squads is amazing!!

It works in Battlefield 1943 so it should be fine on this game.

Another idea which i think would be pretty cool is if u could squad spwan beside ur teammates.

If your friends needs help u could just spawn beside him and back him up.
sausagemaker

TheFooFighter29 wrote:

Another idea which i think would be pretty cool is if u could squad spwan beside ur teammates.

If your friends needs help u could just spawn beside him and back him up.

yes that is an idea for force respawn as it makes more meaning to the squad idea
MCHAZA
Highlighted
In game squads would be brilliant
wobler

wobler wrote:

In game squads would be brilliant

you must of not played WAW
MCHAZA
I like it, good ideas.
southernnufc
Yeah, sounds good!
nuttynadim

mchaza wrote:

you must of not played WAW

Please elaborate on what you mean they worked fine in World at War.
niemann3

Studios