Squads/party ideas - must read IDEA

Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Niemann3 wrote:

mchaza wrote:

you must of not played WAW

Please elaborate on what you mean they worked fine in World at War.

I thought they were great in World at War. Modern Warfare 2 definitely needs them.
southernnufc

TheFooFighter29 wrote:

Another idea which i think would be pretty cool is if u could squad spwan beside ur teammates.

If your friends needs help u could just spawn beside him and back him up.

Wait, i don't understand what your getting at.

If you are referring to spawning at your teammates while playing online multiplayer instead of the random locations, that is a stupid idea!

1. Your teammate could be right in battle. Your teammate is almost dead and you spawn next to him (or relatively close). The enemy doesn't only kill your teammate, but you as you appeared next to him (or at the closest spawn point).

I do agree at most aspects of having squads, basically the World At War approach. It was perfect! You know where your teammates are as they are blue and it makes it easier for you all to stay together in the same games.
Jake305

Jake305 wrote:

TheFooFighter29 wrote:

Another idea which i think would be pretty cool is if u could squad spwan beside ur teammates.

If your friends needs help u could just spawn beside him and back him up.

Wait, i don't understand what your getting at.

If you are referring to spawning at your teammates while playing online multiplayer instead of the random locations, that is a stupid idea!

1. Your teammate could be right in battle. Your teammate is almost dead and you spawn next to him (or relatively close). The enemy doesn't only kill your teammate, but you as you appeared next to him (or at the closest spawn point).

I do agree at most aspects of having squads, basically the World At War approach. It was perfect! You know where your teammates are as they are blue and it makes it easier for you all to stay together in the same games.

Agree 100%. I was so much easier to know where your friends were when you looked on the map for the blue arrows. Hopefully Infinity Ward improve on the Squad System from World at War, but I can't think of what they could do to it.
southernnufc

Studios