A question about clans.

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I have a question,if you leave a clan,can you rejoin that clan again?

Thomaasz
7 REPLIES 7

Hi,

I believe that if you get booted from a clan you may not rejoin that clan with the offending ID.

Please consider moving this thread to the "Clans" board where you may find more responses to your question.

zestty

Even if you get booted, you can still get a reinvite and rejoin. 

Originally, when you were booted, the leader would get a message before they confirmed the boot, stating that if they continued the person being booted would be banned from the clan, and their name would go on a list of banned people on the manage clan page.

Even then, the leader could still reinvite them.  I know this for a fact, because I invited my sister, just to test it to see if the ban was permanent, and after I booted her, I was able to reinvite her and she was able to accept.

They have now removed the "ban from clan" message and list.

rwcgillam

You can rejoin the clan again if the clan leader sends you an invite. 

We've had a couple of people leave our clan and then request to return.  I send them an invite, they accept, no problem.

rwcgillam

Thank you but,i got the invite If i press Accept i go to connect page with search clan,create clan.

if i press decline,same thing happens

Thomaasz

That's an Elite website problem that's been ongoing.  I had to send 4 invites to one guy before he was able to accept. 

Clear your cookie and browser history.  Make sure you are not using Internet Explorer, and keep trying.  Eventually it will work. 

rwcgillam

how do you clear those things? and i use Firefox

Thomaasz
Highlighted

go to tools and in the drop down menu select "Clear Recent History"

rwcgillam

Studios