Another Double xp weekend ! WHY ?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Another Double xp weekend ! WHY ?

Why more double xp ? everybody that wants to be 20th is by now...right?

The tweet says double weapon xp coming.I just wish it was sooner rather than later.

I know "be patient " ( not my stong suit ).I'd just like to see them switch off more.not just double xp over and over and over.

Can we get a week of weapon xp like we did with double xp?

Tired to copy link but the forums wont seem to let me do it now ?.anybody know why ?

anyway go here if ya want to see the tweet

Twitter.com/infinityward.......its the first tweet on there twitter acct.

wolverinecm71
36 REPLIES

Re: Another Double xp weekend ! WHY ?

in reply to wolverinecm71

Why not? Not everybody is 20th prestige. Whats the harm in this?

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I agree with OP. In previous titles Double XP was pretty rare. With MW3 they've turned it on at least once a month. Makes no difference to me but I'd also like to see double weapon xp instead. But there are a lot of players that could use it. I saw plenty of no prestige/low prestige players on today. Doesn't hurt anyone though and shows IW is still somewhat supporting MP.

gomez615

not realy  there is any harm,it just would be nice for a change ...we only have had a double weapon xp once and double xp  what ? 20 times and once for a week..

wolverinecm71

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Why not? Not everybody is 20th prestige. Whats the harm in this?

It undermines the time and effort put in and therefore detracts from the prestige of being top prestige...

I was 10th for 2 months without any double xp, and I was 15th for seven weeks with not much double xp...

It's plain bullsh!t in my opinion...

They shouldn't even call it 20th prestige now or there should at least be a stat to show how much of a 20ths play time was double xp...

WEAPON XP would be much better because it would promote diversity...

Jus_call_me_J

Yep, Ive only reached 10th prestage and I didnt even know there was 20 prestages untill I went to reset my stats, So I want to get as far as I can befoe BO2

Craigz0121

in reply to wolverinecm71

Because IW likes to shaft the people who bought the game early. I bought the game early and got to tenth before the barrage of double experience.

Basically what you have now is: double experience all the time, and double the levels, so if you bought the game right before the barrage of exp and played as much as I did you could easily be twentieth.

Esy

When the game first game out there was dew double xp until January lol

electricfuneral1

in reply to electricfuneral1

Yatzi! I was thinking teh same thing because I used the double xp from dew as well....it's not hard to level in this game, even without double xp.

ZvErS

I bought the game when it came out, barely played except for christmas break & this summer. So I'm only 6th prestige, and you want to deny people like me double XP?

Xmas_Hat

Studios