Anyone else get jilted on there ELITE beta invite?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

According to my friend, the Beta is over. The only beta testers now are the ones already beta testing it, like me. I believe they closed the beta after we were aloud to talk publicly, not entirly sure. Remeber this opinion is mine only because of what my friend told me.

__chris__

got my invite on the 16th.

eloscurosecreto

ok and....

zenturbo

and...

it was non-discriminatory against consoles.

When I originially signed up, I recieved an e-mail asking me to intergrate my PS3 and/or XBOX account so that my beta account could be prepped. I only entered my PS3 information as only have PS3. In the beta (as well as my friends who recently recieved beta invites) the option to connect both PS3 and XBOX accounts exist.

Sounds like there may be something up with your account if your invite was catered around a single platform. It is a beta...

eloscurosecreto

I have received my invite and it was working fine until yesterday: my current level status is not updated

chrisitians

It happens to me but u need to wait for it

Aodhan567

Yea, remember this is beta. This happens to me every once in a while. It'll update.

eloscurosecreto

Just like you I linked both of my accounts and received the beta invite only to my XBL.  I only own the game for PS3 and a buddy of mine registered the same day as I did and he is in on Elite Beta for PSN (he only has PS3).  I guess linking multiple accounts screws us.  So I removed the link to my XBL, so hopefully I get an invite.

skipbl92

the ELITE beta, doesn't update every second (except for 'Recent Matches'). They have said it will be fixed for MW3 because u can update ur custom classes with the APP during a game. It is just a BETA. And I got my PS3 invite on the first day PS3 started (I was the first PS3 player to get one) It asked me, PS3 or 360 a few weeks before the invite came.

keshavci

Studios