Anyone need a new clan member?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

Im basically still a noob but Ive gotten way better as I learn the maps.  Still have a long way to go however.  Anyways Im looking for a clan to join as I would like to play with people that I can get familiar with.  Im getting tired of playing with people who don't communicate and have found I do much better when my team is vocal as Im sure most people do.  So if you need a new member and are willing to let me join please post the details and requirements.  Don't know a lot about clans or what they are for or even if there are any requirements to be in one, so please leave any information I might need to help me make a decision.  Thanks and my xbox live name is IHAVEAWEDGY

THELASTOFTHENOO
2 REPLIES 2

I guess I should add some details.  Im not an elite member.  I play on xbox360.  Love domination and CTF and am open to trying some of the other games as long as I have some people to play them with.

THELASTOFTHENOO

hey man u can join my clan we are new on ps3..oh nd im not the leader im the owner and creator of the clan.. im the leader of our ps3 clan but iv asked my friend to leader the xbox clan.still we are one clan and im the owner or leader...but still you can join we are new to 360 and looking for members...if you want to join message the leader jortiz004 and tell him you want to join...

CYAB_LEADER

Studios