Modern Warfare 3 Forum

BANNED???

-I dont even know what I did.

-It did not give me a reason i was banned.

-could this be a glitch or something it reset me but still says i have 1461% complete still but then again it sats im level 1.

why???              

-can anyone tell me why?                             

schuamburg
11 REPLIES

Re: BANNED???

in reply to schuamburg

Hit up support, this thread is against the CoC

"All of the following are prohibited and will not be tolerated (whether in topics, posts, usernames, or other materials in the forums):

9. ONLINE/GAME BAN APPEALING: Posts created to discuss the merit of an online/multiplayer Call of Duty game ban, Call of Duty ELITE service ban, or the alleged innocence of a banned player."

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

in reply to schuamburg

You boosted, glitched, or did something else illegal. Congratulations on you banned well earned.

Rednecksniper39

in reply to schuamburg

you should be banned from the forum aswell, that opening post hurt my eyes :@

deans0701

in reply to schuamburg

You boosted, before you say you didnt yes you did, before you STILL think about saying you didnt just post your GT here so somebody can call you on your BS before the mods lock this tpoic

DaRyuujin

in reply to schuamburg

In before thread is locked. Lol. Dude you did something wrong. Appealing on the forums is a no no. Just wait it out and play nicer next time.

jwaller123

in reply to schuamburg

OP. the forum has always been where players claim they never cheated, glitched or boosted. then it comes out later that the person WAS doing some game violation.

Were you banned from the game for a certain period of time and then reset when you came back ? Then you did do something wrong. The policy enforcement team finds evidence before they reset you.

Just like the MS Ban Forums people claim they never did anything wrong and even curse at Microsoft and claim they never modded cheated or whatever. Then when you look at their Avatar for example it turns out to be green

starbuckfrack Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

I love these threads when I need a lol. I go over the road to read why was I banned. Some of them really are funny but the best one was on here “It had to happen”

It’s just a shame it was deleted. Went to bed next morning looked it up and it was gone gutted.

Btw

Did he turn up for the 1 on1?

superblue11

in reply to superblue11

lol no not been seen since!

smokesdope

in reply to smokesdope

I saw him post on a random thread...just shook my head

CowboySr

Studios