Banned by hacker

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Hello. When I got on to play mw3 today I was instantly put in a lobby with a hacker who had god mode and had red squares around everyone on his killcams. As soon as I left the game I noticed that I had gotten reset back to level one (again) but what was different this time was that I had negative 1 billion xp to get to level 2. I immediately tried to play a game by finding just a regular team deathmatch lobby and as soon as I got in and got a kill I got instantly kicked from the game. This contributed to happen for 2 other matches. On my fourth match I tried capturing a point in dom and as soon as I capped I got kicked saying network lost. It would appear I’ve been hacked to the point in which if I get ANY points in a match I get kicked from the game. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them? I can’t seem to find anything on this bad of a hack on someone. Btw I was able to log  in And play on another account. I’m playing on Xbox one backwards compatibility also. Thanks for the responses!

koiman142
4 REPLIES 4
I also can confirm it wasn’t just me who got deranked as I messaged another player on my team afterwards
koiman142
You was just unlucky to find good host.
But did’t you learn it until now to find good players and play with them. Find a good modder too, there is a lot of them there. And keep close to him.
And don’t worry about rank, that means nothing.
The goal is to isolate bad people so at the end they will be alone. That is what they deserve. Keep fighting and do this what I just told you.
Valleyofshadow
in reply to Valleyofshadow

Yeah I get what your saying but I wasn’t in it for the full game and also I can’t play AT ALL anymore I just get kicked out of every game when I score ANY points. WTH is wrong with people can’t they just play for fun....

koiman142
Did you tried to reset router and x-boks? At the end you have second account, delete first. There is a lot of options. Remember, rank means nothing.
Valleyofshadow

Studios