Black Ops 2: Advantages/Disadvantages of Wii/Wii U Release

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

A Video:

Wii Advantages:

-Same release date.

-More gun on gun gameplay(since there is less killstreaks).

Not that much advantages as the Wii isn't as good compared to the Wii U.

Wii Disadvantages:

-Limited features(This will be a BIG game, big zombies mode, big multiplayer so they might have to take a lot of things out[5v5, zombie maps, multiplayer map reductions, and probably more])

-Graphics(Not much of a problem though)

-The overall amount of players on the Wii and CoD will decrease once the Wii U comes out.

-HACKERS(Huge ass problem now)

-Less support

Wii U Advantages:

-All the features which include all the killstreaks, zombie maps, etc. Not only that, but the features of the Wii U gamepad. Imagine what we can do with that on CoD.

-Good graphics

-The wii network, no more silly long friend codes, we will be able to get the dlcs, more support.

-No more hackers for a very long time(no more account hoppers, demoters, etc)

Wii U Disadvantages:

-Black Ops 2 will be released later on.

-New controller and features may take some time to get use to.

-New console which means you will have to wait for your friends and others to get it as well(if you want to play with them).

That's why I want it released for the Wii U instead of the Wii.

How about you guys?

Arhood50
31 REPLIES 31

It'd be so much better on Wii U. The Wii version would just get hacked worse than now, and who really wants that?

porkins_d

A Wii U version would just be a port of the 360/PS3/PC version and not a true next gen game. I'd rather have Black Ops 2 on WIi and have IW's next game on the Wii U.

The hacks are Treyarch designed games are never as bad as Infinity Ward designed games. The hacks on W@W and Black Ops weren't that bad or even noticeable to be honest.

nintendon_t

MWR wasn't bad either. They have gotten progressively worse though down the timeline. WaW and MWR were about even, Black Ops became more wide spread and now MW3. It has nothing to do with who made the game. Black Ops has account hoppers like MW3.

porkins_d

@nintendon\'t

Um what? The Wii version would a downgraded port..

I'd prefer the Wii U version for the reasons I stated.

"The hacks on W@W and Black Ops weren't that bad or even noticeable to be honest."

That's because those bad codes weren't released in those CoDs, it was released in the days of MW3. Imagine what would happen in BO2..

I see no good reason for it to be released on the Wii.

Arhood50

Yea, I understand that the Wii version is a downgraded port. My whole point is why buy a new next generation platform to play a last gen game?

I see no reason for a Wii U version. I don't want the Xbox 360's/PS3's sloppy seconds. I want true next generation games with new experiences.

nintendon_t

^ This.

codcanuck

MW4 will either have to be downgraded or still be equal with the ps4 and new Xbox. The next gen Wii U being equal with PS360 is still an upgrade for Nintendo players anyways.

porkins_d

Why are you guys talking about MW4 and the next IW game.

Aren't the MW3 series done and IW has been kicked out to the curb?

padiego

Nope, not yet.

Turns out that CoD 10 (Zombie Warfare) will be a joint project between IW and Treyarch. It will have Makarov coming back as a zombie leading Commie Zombies. The four stars will be Price, resurrected-as-a-human Soap, Nikolai, and Frost.

That would actually be a sweet game

codcanuck

Studios