CLAN NAME PROHIBITED?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Please tell me clan creation is not functioning properly?!!  Because the clan name my clan has been using for some time now...is prohibited on Elite?...if so...get F**%%%%%%%%%%%%cked!! seriously. It's possible I wouldn't be so annoyed if a couple banners weren't made up for the man cave (8 360's lcd's and plasmas set up..Beers, Bourbon and xBox with the clan every weekend) but crap.....Elite has dissapointed me once again.

Sorry, rant over.

Warlock6888
9 REPLIES 9

.....Funnily enough...I just entered "FARK" as a clan name in frustration.....and wtf...apparently that's fine...lol.....

Warlock6888

..and "PEE" and "URINE", "TESTES", "BALLS", "F#ck"....

What a joke.

Warlock6888

And now to find that the clan name that was apparently prohibited is now, weeks later,  in use by someone else????!!!! WTF

Not very frigging happy at all, especially after being told by customer support at Activision that the name was banned.

Warlock6888

jeezus YET ANOTHER CRAPPER FROM ELITE

Pinkpixie

Arrrgh..it seems I have dribbled on a bit in here and I do apologise, but these issues are becoming more and more annoying ( *cough*  pissing me right the f*ck off).

One reason to smile....found the old email conversation from AI ( so yes, I have tried to get this matter sorted out over a few weeks) explaining to me why the clan name couldn't be used and replied to it asking for an explanation.

Is it possible they could've had that name blocked (put aside) until the regarding issues were ironed out? Possibly.

Not surprised though.

Warlock6888

I dunno about that but all of the issues that they have had with the entire thing is a joke, clans, no clans, founder status, no founder status......................the list is endless, I hope it gets sorted out tho cause if not what is the frigging point??

Pinkpixie

famas and fail are also prohibited words

ilovehaters

WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!! Obviously they are swear words.       lol

Warlock6888

I have the same problem. Apparently "MinG" is prohibited, even though other clans have the same thing...

MinGJayTee

Studios