CODLive mw3.elite.error.500.sorry mw3.elite.error.500.siteisdown

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: CODLive mw3.elite.error.500.sorry mw3.elite.er...

in reply to LEGEND-SHIZ

look sry guys.. this isnt aimed at any reader on here apart from the noobs who made MW3.. just sick of paying for something that either never works correctly on release day 1 or theres never enough support considering we (the gaming community) have spent alot of time and money on a product that always has issue's.. i apploigise if in me ranting off because im annoyed and nobody from Activision has the decentsey to read this and kick infinity ward or treyarch (game depending) up the ass for another poor quality game... suppose next thing will have the servers down for maintenance lol..

my issues are :

1) my Founder status is not working

2) my Elite is not working

3) had to put another COD into a DMZ zone to bypass the Moderate NAT type

4) the frame rate issues i get from hosting is the same as black ops which is poor

5) never ever get good support from a COD related game because either it takes to long to fix a problem or "they" just dont bother fixing it.

6) why is it the PS3 always has issues when the Xbox hardly does when it comes to COD

7) game freezing,lock ups accuring when playing multiplayer

8) cant connect to various players online in lobbys

9) the speech has never improved on the PS3 compared to Xbox

the list goes on.....

if this thread is affending anybody other then the makers of COD then im sorry but infinity ward need to respond to threads like this to make me and every other gamer happy in our online experience ... its what we have paid for is'nt it ?...

LEGEND-SHIZ

in reply to LEGEND-SHIZ

would u like to refund the game and get ur money back?

Jaliy82

in reply to Jaliy82

Jaliy...instead of trying to make yourself look funny but really ur a nob.. what about you come up with something contructive to the way this game could improve OR to what has made you come on this forum and type rubbish.. ? no i dont want my money back but i do want a game that works from the off...

LEGEND-SHIZ

in reply to LEGEND-SHIZ

LEGEND, i'm a founder member too, but holy christ calm down. the elite servers they are using is new and is under a ton of strain from all the people just now trying to get set up on it and use it. and honestly you're making yourself look like a jackass, and as fair as "constructive commenting" goes you are far from king contributer. and for the love of god, please use a dictionary or error check because your sentences are atrocious.

Spiritenemy

in reply to LEGEND-SHIZ

Just to let you know, those weird messages (like the one in the post title) will probably fix if you clear the cache and your cookies. I cleared them and it started showing normal stats for me again

rm212

in reply to rm212

In all fairness to the people qq'ing game companies have had the knowledge of past experience release day shenanigans. They should expect it after years and years of the same thing happening.

Pandemic_

in reply to LEGEND-SHIZ

I've subscribed to elite via the hardened edition, yet when i log into the website, it tells me how great elite is, what makes it good and that i should subscribe to it, when i already have. This problem should be resolved soon i would have thought, nevertheless Activision should have been more prepared for this, especially considering the copies they sold of the hardened edition, (pre-orders), and they should have had a rough idea of the amount of users this would attract. It works on my xbox, (barley), yet not on the website. I do have to agree the spelling and grammar of some of these posts is quite laughable. I better still get my founder status, and also where the fuck is my double XP, title and emblem. Sort it out!

LIXFIFTY

in reply to LEGEND-SHIZ

Hey guys,

just to let you know i had the same problem for 2 days... error 500

then after mucking aroudn with the site for about 10min i thought i would give something ago and it worked!

without signing up a new account.

I just selected the drop down list and went to Black Ops and tried logging in there through facebook as i have done prviously before the game launch.

Then after it logged in and showed my linked accounts (both xbox and ps3), filled in a few dee details, selected mw3 and elite from the drop down, they worked!

hope this helps.

p.s i got both xbox and ps3 accounts linked but only have elite on PS3

nvdiz

in reply to nvdiz

fucking noobs

xXNiNjAXx1

in reply to nvdiz

noobs

xXNiNjAXx1

Studios