COLLECTION 1 UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Yesterday there was an update for MW3. I dont know what it was for but all I know is I am unable to play collection 1 maps online multiplayer. It says in the multiplayer main menu something like "Original maps only. DLC dissable. Download all DLC content is entiteled to play DLC content online." I dont have COD ELITE and I only have Collection 1. I wasnt planning on buying any more and definitely not COD ELITE. Its bullcrap. They are stealing my money. I bought those maps to play online and now I cant unless I spend more of my money. Is anyone else having the same problem? Is there any way I can fix this. Will the developers even fix this because I want my money back. They stole my money and I am extremely mad about this. Someone please reply and help.

tjmiller97
8 REPLIES 8

I am an elite member and I am having the same problem.Re downloading doesnt work.

UchihaAmazin

same here

MOHAMEDSHAABAN9

I am an elite member and I am having the same problem.Re downloading doesnt work.

UchihaAmazin

same here available in spec ops but on multiplayer onlie something happened when i updated MW3

HE2234

Same problem here. I bought and downloaded the Map collection 1, installed it and yet the maps won't load. I get the "Original maps" error. Not sure what to do and I really hope I don't have to shell out any extra $ for an Elite subscription.

JTXV

For those of you who only purchased Collection 1 and have not purchased Collection 2 yet, you NEED to download the two FREE face-off maps in order to play with DLC. Once you've done so, you will not get the message.

Moderator Moderator

Ok, here's the solution:

http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Enabling-ELITE-DLC-Via-DLC-Depot

it also works on Playstation 3

You have to start MW3, choose Multiplayer

From Multiplayer menu choose Store and then download all downloadable contents.

After download and installation, go back to the game. The red writing comes off and everything works well.

curtsachs

Weird. I didnt see any depot. Guess I'll check that.

HuskyArmada

Studios