Call of Duty Elite Clan

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I need to make the xApexY account though brah!

FrostyPrestige

Sup,

I wanna download Elite but i can't fnd it how to download it

Why is Elite away ;l?

SiLeNcE_TiGeR

Activision shut it down

badboy_kickass2

Go to elite pvpers

badboy_kickass2
can i join
maynarrd

hey could i join you elite clan

anime_killer117

Hey could I join I'm really good in special ops and multi player full prestige 

Juggernauut
Highlighted

@swampl1fe21 wrote:

Looking for members to join my clan "U.S.  Navy Seals" on Elite. Anyone can join right now, because i just made it a few days ago. If you want to win every game, play with experienced players, and get Elite Titles and Clan tags, send me a msg to join. I'm a Premium member and a Founder on Elite, so we get Elite benifits. Reply on here, and/or msg me on Xbox Live. GT: SwampL1fe21

@swampl1fe21 wrote:

Looking for members to join my clan "U.S.  Navy Seals" on Elite. Anyone can join right now, because i just made it a few days ago. If you want to win every game, play with experienced players, and get Elite Titles and Clan tags, send me a msg to join. I'm a Premium member and a Founder on Elite, so we get Elite benifits. Reply on here, and/or msg me on Xbox Live. GT: SwampL1fe21

Hey could I join I'm really good in special ops and multi player full prestige !

Juggernauut

I can join your clan. But I'm in collage and I cant really play that much .Only 3 weeks than I'm offline for 2 months than I'm back again. I don't know if you would kick me out. I think I am a nice player thougt ... I get K9 units most of the time. ....And unfortunately I only have black ops 2 to play... but I think next year I'll get the PS4 gear...You can check my video on my black ops 2 account... RayGone301

RayGone

hey I was wondering if I can join your elite clan I have two accounts ps3: dustin32402 and xbox1: dusty okay 4724

Dusty dicken
Dodge_all_day

Studios