Call of Duty MW3 like FPS on mobile phones

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Call of Duty FPS on mobile phones

What would you think if Infinity Ward brin a Call of Duty Modern Warfare app to you mobile phone,wolud you buy it.

For my opinion this is a total possibility as they´v already god the gamengine build on moblile phones they could totally use the gamengine use in blckops zombies.They could modify it mabey optimize it for tegra 3 to bring quality graphics or optimize it for the Iphone´s A5 prossesor just like the Producers from Dead Trigger did.They did bring near console quality graphics to mobilephones and i do think a very developd company like Infinity Ward could totally do something like that even better.Infinity Ward culd totally make a separete development team to develop an IOS and  Android app of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.They could port the campaing to the game,although it would technicly hard it would be a really good achivement for this company.They could totally make a REALLY KOOL multiplayer for the Mobile phones

I really htink if they did a really good app people would buy and they could make a good profit out of it.Although its another thing to worry about fot them cousethey got to worry about the modern warfare 3 on other consoles but the profit they could make on the forseeable future would be good enough to pay for it

So the whole point of this is that if Infinity Ward where to do a mobile phone version,would you buy it,even if it meant using a LOT of space on your mobile phone.?

If i would see a call of duty game well optimized and developd for my Iphone i would TOTALLY buy it straight away,even if it meant paying 20 dollar witch i think is a lot of money for an app.Mabey it could cost 10 to 15 dollars.I would buy it if i would see a multiplayer like the one call of duty offers right now,not exactly the same cause it would be impossible but something close to it.The game could mabey have a campain that MW· has or mabey a shorter campaing they would be showing other parts of the storyline,like th could do a misson where they could explain how Kamarov got captured by Makarov.They could also make a Spec Ops ame mode like the one the featured on MW3,that would be totally AWSOME to actually see that in the game.Just think how awsome it would be to play MW3 multiplayer as you are waiting for your plnze on the airport or while you are you have some free time at your house to just carry over the account fron your console to your mobile device and sit down on your bed for 10 minutes and play a while .

I think Infinity ward has a potential to do a really good mobile device game that Blows all of the other games out of the water and get a good profit on it cause ass we all can see gaming on mobile devices is groing really fast cause people wo dont want to own a cose can just play it on their devices

i dont play that much but i would totally buy an mw3 game for mi iphone

WOW LOOOOONG DISSCUSSION LOL

am doing this couase i would totally like to see a Call of Duty FPS FROM Infinity Ward or Treyarch on m iphone so i could play it for a little while cause am not a full scale gamer but i enjoy MW3 and battlefield and other games,and enjoy playing them to kill some dead time

WOW REALLY LONG

Nikobellic1985
1 REPLY 1

i really hope this ets to infinity wrd

Nikobellic1985

Studios