Cant connect to MW3 online services (PS3)

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Hey Ive just gotten MW3 on PS3 and done the updates to both MW3 and PS3 system updates. Went into the multiplayer part and clicked onto 'play online', it tries to connect then comes up with "ERROR - MW3 sever is not available at the time" ive checked the COD MW3 status and says that everything is working fine etc. Can any body please help me  ??

Bee-rocka
11 REPLIES 11

I'm getting the same problem too man. I was playing last night, got disconnected and haven't been able to connect since.

bigmeaty

Yep same here, was playing earlier today, server quit at end of the match and I turned off my system.

Seems its not affecting everyone. dammit.

MotoMudder

Nao estou conseguindo entrar no online da erro

haha-elvingador

Happened to me a few hours ago. I waited around 45 minutes, then no problem. Might want to wait a bit, and try again.

skeezierguy

damn, Hope thats getting worked on.

MotoMudder

Having the same problem, I'm in Australia. My girlfriend can get on but she's having connection issues and just last night we played and everything was fine. Checked the status page and the stupid thing says it's fully operational. Yeah, right. I'm getting tired of all these problems from MW3. Horrible host choices, getting put into American lobbies, therefor getting red bar connection while everyone else has green. My Internet connection is fine, other online games are fine, it's only MW3.

EDIT: I just checked for a ps3 update, there was one, i've downloaded it and it's now working. try it.

Echelonn

same thing happened to me its been like this for atleast 10 hours

yniz_finest808

They just did an update for the DS version thats causing the same issues. Ive been getting disconnected all day. Stupid IW messin up the game.

Gor2k

Weird enough, I got the same message, error code 312. I remembered getting a message from someone I didn't know during a game. I never bothered opening it, but it occured to me that since I recieved that message, my online account wouldn't work. Went amd deleted my entire inbox, and the result was....connected! WTF MAN IT'S A CONSPIRACY

SpacemanSpliff

Studios