Clan Challenge not counting Non Premium Players [PS3]

SOLVED

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

The title says it all. Clan Challenges are counting premium players only, no non premium players..

AnarkisT
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

With clan challenges free members should infact count, only clan ops are premium only.

HOWEVER, the clan challenges are only in BETA just now; as in, they are just being tested for now.

You will still get your XP, but for now i think that only premiums are counting to make it easier to test.

dstr001
8 REPLIES 8

That's what it's supposed to do. Only premium elite members will be counted toward the score. You can always play with non premium but they will not count toward the score.

mike030270

With clan challenges free members should infact count, only clan ops are premium only.

HOWEVER, the clan challenges are only in BETA just now; as in, they are just being tested for now.

You will still get your XP, but for now i think that only premiums are counting to make it easier to test.

dstr001

I must have got confused. I didn't know there are 'clan challlenges' and clan ops. I thought he was just calling the clan ops...clan challenges. I just know of the clan ops on the compete page which only premium members get counted toward total score even though non premium played can still play in but just not count. Everyone in the clan gets the rewards though from the clan ops.

mike030270

It's OK, they only just got released, albeit in beta; if you take a look on ELITE you will see an FAQ about them as you log in.

dstr001

Not only that, but only premium members who were clan members when you enlisted in the op have their stats counted

8_x

Well I found this on the FAQ that may help you.

"6. Why aren’t certain members of my clan counting?
Only clans with at least one Premium member in the clan at time of enlistment will be counted for that Clan Challenge and only clan members that are currently in their Clan at the time of enlistment will be counted."

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Clan-Challenges-FAQ#q1

mike030270

it's only just an beta it most take some time befor it's working on his full 100% at the end of the challenge and you get the badge for your clan then they are counting , i hope i have give you the correct anwser greets

dark_jordy273

The clan im in is counting all memebers, non-premium, premium and founders...Its worked for both clan challneges

AVIT-U-TRAMP

Studios