Collection 1 laggs?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I purchased collection 1 recently, and i find that the frame rate on these maps are lower than the original maps. This is not internet lagg. I have four bars of connection, and my internet speed is 25megabits down and 2.5megabits up. frame rates are just generally lower. i find that the maps are also more detailed, so maybe it was not toned down from the xbox to the ps3. I found this with Black Ops too, but not to the extent of collection 1 maps. It is especially noticeable on Black Box. I like the maps, but I don't want to play on them because the frame rate is about 10 frames per second lower than the original maps. Is this the same for collection 2?

Also, when I go to collection 2 in the store, it tells me:

Important. "Please download the access key before downloading the map. If you don't, you may not be able to access this content" (not word for word).

What is the access key?? Where do I download it? Howcome it doesn't say that for collection 1 and all the black ops maps I bought?

6speed
3 REPLIES 3

help

6speed

Where is your data to back up your claim of frame rate drop off? As for lag, welcome to what the rest of us have been experiencing.

skeezeeguy
Highlighted

My eyes, I don't know how to record frames per second. It's not like FRAPS on a computer

6speed

Studios