Creative C4/Bouncing Betty Techniques! (Video)

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Hey guys, I just recently got my capture card and decided to make a channel that I've been wanting to for a while. So anyway our my first video is up today and I would love some honest feedback and constructive criticism from the CoD community. So anyway here is my video showcasing some explosive techniques for easy kills:

I hope you guys enjoy, but please let me know if there is something you don't like so I can improve for the next time.

Thanks,

PatchworkZombie

JoshFox
13 REPLIES 13

i dont think theres anything special going on here, and I hope you were just showing how a body can be used, and not killing yourself each time to get one kill.    Either way, not ground breaking...was hoping for more here.

CowboySr

i agree with cowboy here nothing special to see ive been hiding c4 in mad places since cod4

machine2011

Hmm, maybe I'll make a sequel and try to think of something more original. Thanks for watching.

JoshFox

Thanks for the feedback, yes I was just showing how a body can be used lol otherwise it would be pointless. I'll try and step up the entertainment-factor for the next video as I kind of agree the subject matter is a little bland. Thanks again.

JoshFox

Personally I like to just toss bettys on top of explosive items, they cant escape those even with stalker.  ie...back of pick up truck on hardhat, car on corner of underground, barrel room on hard hat, car on fallen before stairs, car in street in resistance.

CowboySr

i like sticking bettys and claymores behind campers when i find them doesnt always get a kill but its fun when you do as for c4 i still havent mastered it yet but i have got some amazing kills with it

machine2011

C4 is my favorite, I toss that stuff all over on dome.

CowboySr

Dome is C4 heaven.  It seems like some guys can huck their satchels half way across the freakin map.  Thank god for the trophy system.

But It's also a fraggers dream.  I can't tell you how many bank shots I've scored on the first DZ.  That building is a huge backboard.  They roll into the dome pretty well, and the tunnel too.  The map is small enough where I've scored several kills on the DZ outside of the building entrance with the humvees... from the bottom of the map, just coming out of the dome (either side!).  Such a pretty arc to the shot when you look at the replay in Theater...

Even good for flushing out the Dbag snipers who think they are all clever by tac inserting in the two humvees up top near the big hole in the ground.  Gee, that's original!

PeteyLew

I dont snipe there, but you will find me by those hummers, every game.

CowboySr

Studios