Dashboarding...

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Please note that this is not to start a war over whether or not Dashboarding is right or wrong or whatever. My question is just about whether or not there will be disincentives for dashboarding, for example in Black Ops, the newest update made it so that you lose your win streak.

nocturnal240
17 REPLIES 17
in reply to nocturnal240

I think they are going to do somethin like that. Thats what i heard

Brandeno14
in reply to nocturnal240

It sucks. end of story.

foxracer30
in reply to foxracer30

Agreed. Hopefully they can break people of this nasty habit.

flakfire
in reply to nocturnal240

nocturnal240 wrote:

Please note that this is not to start a war over whether or not Dashboarding is right or wrong or whatever. My question is just about whether or not there will be disincentives for dashboarding, for example in Black Ops, the newest update made it so that you lose your win streak.

It would be good to know a player's "Game Complete Percentage" or something like that.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75
in reply to RAN Kismet

Great idea with the "Game Complete %".

I'm kind of just expecting people to not bother with dashboarding. I mean, they can reset their stats if they wanted to anyway.

bishopkane
in reply to bishopkane

Are you sure you can reset all your stats? I assumed it was just your rank that was reset, could be wrong though!

It would be cool to see a "Did not finish" type stat but what happens if the host dashboards - Would we not all get a DNF%?

They should have a DNF% stat (Even if it's not viewable) and then use that stat when selecting the best host. So someone with a high DNF will be less likely to pull host.

jamesafc

so far as I can tell without any hands-on, it is a complete stat reset.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Prestige_Shop

I still say dedi. servers would fix many of the problems that COD has.

foxracer30

I don't know much about dedicated servers. The only FPS I played that ran on dedicated servers was Homefront (360), and that experience wasn't good at all. =/

Also, thanks for the link.

bishopkane

I guess a DNF% could apply for hosts only...somehow?

But yeah, I agree that if something like a DNF% is in, players with a high percentage shouldn't be given host.

bishopkane

Studios