Did anyone else have their GT unlinked from their account?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Did anyone else have their GT unlinked from their ...

I linked my gamertag to my CoD elite account a while back and noticed it was no longer linked recently.  I tried to relink it and got an error that said to try again later.  I get that error when I try to do pretty much anything with my account.  I assume it's something that will work itself out over time, I just wanted to make sure it's not something local that I can fix.

Briq
5 REPLIES

Did you link it in the Cod Elite Beta? because the beta closed, and today when I signed in it said I could sign up for Elite now, but I got Error 500 first, the Cod Hq Error 404

rufus731

Re: Did anyone else have their GT unlinked from th...

yeah i was trying to link my GT tonight but i couldnt get it to work. it keeps saying error please try again later

i dont have cod elite but i still cant link it

aimiami

yes me to

micro8589

in reply to micro8589

IT'S NOT LETTING ME INTO THE BETA ANYMORE!?!?!? THIS IS MAKING ME SOOOO MAD. I HAVE 15+ LONE WOLF BADGES AND 2 EVENTS THAT I WON. Grrrrrrrrr!!!

em1n3msf

I had this problem for a few weeks until yesterday and now its working again. I'm able to go to my profile now and see where Xbox Live account has been linked. And now I have my gamer tag in the upper right corner of the main page. Hadnt seen that before.

These forums are the buggiest I've ever seen.

keakua

Studios