Do I get banned for being accidently included in a Modded Custom Class Lobby in Private Match?

SOLVED

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I was playing Private Match with a few friends, having fun, everythings normal. Then, the Host decides to play a persons Modded Custom Class Lobby and I realized it after a bit. I got Temp-banned and reset for the Prestige Token Glitch, but I understood and went on. Back a 7th Prestige now, but now I fear since I joined the lobby accidently that I'll get Perm-baned and reset or worse, could I get any help here? Really helps .

Krysto
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You are responsible for YOUR account. If you let yourself get into Modded lobbies, thats on YOU.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
12 REPLIES 12

You need to choose your friends more wisely. You get into a modded lobby, it doesn't happen by accident. You will get banned for it.

NiceDrewishFela Level 75
Highlighted

Well, this is great, both times I get banned, it's by my friends... Guess Black Ops II isn't gonna be in my room in Nov.

Krysto

You are responsible for YOUR account. If you let yourself get into Modded lobbies, thats on YOU.

NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Your right, I'll move on.

Krysto

Krysto wrote:

Your right, I'll move on.

Its not the games fault you exploited a bug. You decided to make that choice. No game will ever be exploit free , hence the reason you agreed to the Xbox Live Terms of Use and other agreements.

starbuckfrack Level 72

so im a convicted felon and i walk into this bank and to my surprise my friend is robbing the place, he ask me to hold his gun while he bags up the money, he gives me 50 bucks as a tip then leaves. do you think the police will arrest me? really guy?

Duke_Noobem

actually... more than likely

that6uy420

What do you mean by a modded custom class lobby?

Rednecksniper39

Please dont take this rudely. At least your original post was polite, so you dont deserve any flaming

You dont "accidentally" get into a modded lobby.

Now you MIGHT get invited by someone who you dont know and get stuck in a modded lobby. But that was in older games. Now you usually have to go thru some "lobby exploits" with a person to "prepare for the modded lobby"

Microsoft Policy Enforcement Team WILL tell you after you got banned you should have left IMMEDIATELY. Like for example if you find yourself flying around the map.

Once you find you are exploiting those things ( IE just wanting to have a little fun before quitting ) Then you are considered violating those exploits.

As for the fact of going into TWO games you KNOW it wasnt an accident. (sorry I thought it said TWO games)

Know for the fact you did the Token glitch they can tell you didnt join an accidental lobby. You showed intent before.

One thing you REALLY REALLY got to know is regardless if you have theater turned off or regardless of the time it has been since you played in a modded lobby (whatever ) it STILL is on record at the IW database.

As well as EVERYTHING you ever do related to Xbox Live itself is permanently on record at Microsoft. People get banned for their Bio after MS reads the report. so they change their Bio thru an online glitch to say "what offense" but meanwhile MS still has the info that was in the Bio BEFORE they got banned.

MS and IW have the same basic database so you will get caught.

Now as for the "modded class lobby" once IW sees this and resets you they WILL contact the MS PETs for modding on the Xbox Live Service and you will get EVERYTHING removed along with a ban until 12-31-9999. (not a typo).

and yes YOU are responsible for your account , even if your in the john for 10 minutes and your Avatar turns green.

PS expect a game ban followed by a Gamertag ban from Xbox.

starbuckfrack Level 72

Studios