Do we get the MW3 DLC on same day as Xbox ?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

your right to an extent. Elite is seperate so people with prestige and hardened editions will get the dlc all at the same time no matter Xbox or Ps3 etc.

sam2518

NOPE, they would still be breaking their contract with Microsoft, I am not sure how it will work exactly, but any attempts to circumvent that contract would result in sues all round.

In short, Elite will not allow PS3 users to get the content at the same time, there will still be some sort of a time difference.

Xbox users will get DLC first through 2012, not sure if that includes Black Ops 2 or whatever it gets called, but it certainly applies to MW3.

dstr001

eventually i dont think there will be big time differences between dlc releases from consoles - pc versions, coz it looks likely there will be at least 4 dlc's in a year, possibly more, im sure i read they wanted to add things each month..

_bhc_max_co

But we keep getting our DLC one month later.

claireclaws

I Just think Call Of Duty Elite is a waste of money, You pay 50$ for map packs but to get the Call Of Duty Founder title and clan tag and camo you had to get it on a promotion like i just figured it out after i bought it which that was why i wanted to get Call Of Duty Elite because of the title and clan tag and camo. Even when i bought it never said anything about me not getting that.!

USuckNoob

I Just think Call Of Duty Elite is a waste of money, You pay 50$ for map packs but to get the Call Of Duty Founder title and clan tag and camo you had to get it on a promotion like i just figured it out after I bought it which that was why I wanted to get Call Of Duty Elite because of the title and clan tag and camo. Even when I bought it never said anything about me not getting that.!

USuckNoob

I Just think Call Of Duty Elite is a waste of money, You pay 50$ for map packs but to get the Call Of Duty Founder title and clan tag and camo you had to get it on a promotion like i just figured it out after I bought it which that was why I wanted to get Call Of Duty Elite because of the title and clan tag and camo. Even when I bought it never said anything about me not getting that.!

USuckNoob

Can you take this topic back to the console section as this is the pc section!!!

Pc gamers already know that we are not getting ELITE at all because there has been no update about it on Twitter, and when you ask about it you get ignored.

Xbox get's the DLC early because Microsoft paid for that right back in MW2 so all you crying PS3 gamers, should shut up because you know or should know what to expect considering it has been the same since MW2.

I have no idea how all you ELITE subscribers on PS3 are going to get your DLC early simply because I don't look at the console news because I don't play on a outdated overpriced game killer.

Sooner the new consoles come the better simply because we might get some decent games and a real cod killer.

wierd worlds are these

wierd worlds are these wrote:

Can you take this topic back to the console section as this is the pc section!!!

Pc gamers already know that we are not getting ELITE at all because there has been no update about it on Twitter, and when you ask about it you get ignored.

Xbox get's the DLC early because Microsoft paid for that right back in MW2 so all you crying PS3 gamers, should shut up because you know or should know what to expect considering it has been the same since MW2.

I have no idea how all you ELITE subscribers on PS3 are going to get your DLC early simply because I don't look at the console news because I don't play on a outdated overpriced game killer.

Sooner the new consoles come the better simply because we might get some decent games and a real cod killer.

what he said (with a vengeance) ^

poison_pawn

well it was a question that started a lot of responce for no reason, the answer is NO

Hootymadman1

Studios