Does the MP7 kill slow, or am I not using it right?

SOLVED

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Does the MP7 kill slow, or am I not using it right...

This is the second time I've tried to use the MP7 and I'm not impressed. The first round of trials, I did pretty good with it! I didn't give it much time before I prestiged and could no longer use it. Now that I'm about to prestige again, I've been trying out the MP7. For some reason, I can't kill anything with it! It feels like I unload a magazine for no reason. How do you guys use the MP7 (tactics, idiosyncrasies etc.), and what kind of class setup do you guys use?

CapnAjax
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Does the MP7 kill slow, or am I not using it r...

in reply to CapnAjax
Solution

I use SOH, Hardline, Steady Aim or Dead Silence as my perks. On the gun I will run silencer/Ext Mags with Range. I seem to do okay with that. Range helps to keep your bullet stronger over distance. Without it I find the MP7 is just not as good.

I agree with Noob_Lyncher as well, Rapid fire is a good attatchment also but I have heard it doesn't speed up the shots to much as the MP7 already has a pretty high rate of fire.

jwaller123
8 REPLIES

in reply to CapnAjax

It needs rapid fire for really quick kills. Rapid fire and Kick is the best way to go.

Noob_Lyncher

in reply to CapnAjax
Solution

I use SOH, Hardline, Steady Aim or Dead Silence as my perks. On the gun I will run silencer/Ext Mags with Range. I seem to do okay with that. Range helps to keep your bullet stronger over distance. Without it I find the MP7 is just not as good.

I agree with Noob_Lyncher as well, Rapid fire is a good attatchment also but I have heard it doesn't speed up the shots to much as the MP7 already has a pretty high rate of fire.

jwaller123

in reply to jwaller123

It doesn't speed it up as much as it does for the PP90 or PM-9, but it makes a difference.

Noob_Lyncher

in reply to CapnAjax

Raipid Fire is a waste of an attachment. If you think it helps you a lot I'm afraid you're a slave to the placebo effect. Compared to the other SMGs it barely speeds it up at all. Best bet is to go with Range and Extended Mags or Extended Mags and Silencer if you are going for that stealth approach

Steve2589

in reply to CapnAjax

Just got back after a while, has the MP7 been nerfed? Not as accurate and kills take longer than before.

kilbaba

in reply to CapnAjax

soh and red dot or silencer is all you need.  all the proficiencies are useless except melee and range (and range is debatable)

here it is taking 10 registered shots to kill

MCCOMINATOR1

in reply to CapnAjax

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys! I'll take it into consideration when I am close to prestiging again....

CapnAjax

in reply to CapnAjax

play hardcore

sevenfold86

Studios