Elite clan titles not unlocking????

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

hey guys,

my clan is a level 22 right now, and under my call signs the gryphon clan title is not unlocked, but if i go to elite clan title it will let me select it because thats what my clan leader has decided to use as our clan title, how do i get it to unlock for personal use? not just under elite clan titles?

Dirtypigeo
27 REPLIES 27

u have to find the key

UnRghTouSX_XRoM

what are you talking about dude?

Dirtypigeo

Only the clan leader can change the Clan Title. Only one is active at a time.

That same blank griffin title should be unlocked in your titles as well on page 1 or 2 I think.

tallowby

its not unlocked thats what im getting at...... but my clan is a 22. is just available for clan leaders?

Dirtypigeo

No all should have it....

Has your clan leader enabled it once yet? Or is it not available to him as well?

If he has access and you don't.. do others in the clan have access to the title? If some do I would back out of the clan and get the leader to reinvite you.

If not call Activision Customer Support at (800) 225 6588

tallowby

it is available to the clan leader and im using it now but the blank one for personal use is still locked

Dirtypigeo

I think the OP means it isn't unlocked in the game, correct? I haven't heard of any problems with it unlocking, have you clicked "select clan title" ingame to use it? or do you mean the blank version?

dstr001

yes the blank one is not unlocked. but the clan one with our current motto is.

Dirtypigeo

We are having the same problem.  We can use it, but it is not unlocked in each members tltle list.  However, any new members who have joined after we got it do have it in their list.

The only solution I have been given by Elite is to give membership to someone else in the clan the get it back. 

I'm really not comfortable with doing that. There has to be another solution.

rwcgillam

Studios