Elite clan titles not unlocking????

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to see if the issue can be reproduced. Thanks for the feedback.

Moderator Moderator

thanks i really appreciate the help. looking forward to your resoloution

Dirtypigeo

Same issue for my clan.

LarManKY1

any news on the clan titles not unlocking yet?? just want to get this taken care of, any suggestions? maybe leave the clan and rejoin? if so what are the draw backs?

thanks.

Dirtypigeo

I'm having that same problem right now....we are not getting the blank black and yellow title unlocked....we only have it if our clan leader applies it with our clan motto on it

Tha_Reaper282

you are supposed to get the titles but without anything written on it . if you chose clan title u ll be able to get the one with the clan motto. its a clan dude the leader is the one who decides what everyone is gonna wear. unless u wanna use your own dress hehe u know what i mean

LuisDelgado

i have a question, if you dont have elite premium but your in an elite clan. do you get to keep the blank title for personal use if you leave the clan or ever get kicked out? i know that i wont be able to use the motto one, however when i joined this clan it gave me my own blank version of it, will i ever lose the blank title? im not premium yet, and i dont want to lose this title i like the blue one alot. i dont know if it works the same for free members, i know free members can join elite clans but their participation wont count towards clan xp, if the leader kicks me out will i sitll have the blank blue titele? or if i leave, will i still have it? i hope someone understands what im trying to get at, ive been searching for about two hours. i just really dont want to lose the blank blue title, if you lose it only if your kicked but not if you leave, then ill probably leave so that i can atleast keep the blue title. if anyone helps me i will GREATLY appreciate it. seriously, and sorry for the rant.

imSekzah

I am the leader of a Level 31 clan.

The level 5 and 15 clan titles had no problems unlocking for all members in their personal in-game titles.

The level 30 (Cheetah) title has not unlocked for any of us in our personal titles.

It is available and being used as the Clan Title as I have selected it on Elite for our clan title.

Again - It is not unlocking on our personal titles in the game.

Beachhead and/or Elite Help - If you would like more information, let me know. I will PM it to you.

LarManKY1

The same thing is happening to me, I'm a clan leader and it isn't unlocking for me (the yellow level 15 title) yet when I set it on Elite we can use it as an elite title.

sieparry

Clan Titles should unlock in-game automatically once your clan has reached the appropriate level.  However, we're aware of an issue affecting some clans where this is not the case.

If your clan has not received a title after reaching an unlock, please PM us your clan name and which Clan Title you haven't received so we can resolve this issue quicker.

Beachhead

Beachhead

Studios