Everyone who is on the MW3 PS3 forums today shall be known as...

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

This forum's veterans!

Sorry for the off topic post. Just nice to see the forums for mw3 are up and running.

Anyone glad to see the old unlock system back? I like the credit idea, but the fact that you had to buy pro perks made me a little annoyed.

yodagamer
38 REPLIES 38

TBH I'm ok with any unlock system as long as you don't get guns or equipment taken away because you're not consistantly good at the game. Also, I like the other Emblem system coming back because I like the feeling of achievement after unlocking emblems.

P.S. Wow I'm a veteran? uuuhhh... I don't know how to react...

hime99

I am very glad to see the old unlock system back. I didn't mind buying stuff but it took away that sense of achievement for getting say, x amount of headshots to unlock a camo for your gun.

And as for the title/emblem system coming back, I'm thrilled! I just love unlocking stuff and the fact that I won't need to see "disturbing" images on guns and emblems anymore just makes me happy.

ToXiic ViXen

I am extremely happy about the old emblems coming back. You are right, the sense of achievement with the old emblems were awesome. People asking how you got that emblem, and replying with "it took a lot of headshots" or something. Plus i hope the camos are cool.

yodagamer

Yes. Thank you Robert and crew for bringing that back. No longer will I have to agonize over having to get X amount amount of kills with an ACOG to unlock a thermal sight for my sniper rifles.

stunnah

I think the CoD points was ok since I could get Extended Mags without FMJ kills. But I don't mind the old system.

weird-guy

OMG I love Extended Mags but I hated the FMJ challenge!

---First reaction--

"Hey this Vector would be awesome with ExMag!"

*looks at challenge*

"Oh come on!!!"

hime99

yep the terrible forum is back, yipee

thebigb59

Yeah, this forum style sucks.

goodkidcc

I think we can be vets, but as an IWF Vet I believe I should be know as a forum god

thebigb59

Studios