Fixed at last for me at least so dont ruin last week

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

The last week for me is the best MW3 has been since the new year by a country mile actually really enjoying it, so why tonight sooooooooo many americans in my games! Playing domination there are 2 things that still spoil it being host and americans there is a deffo difference when either are involved because the game is good when there not.

dean66s
5 REPLIES 5

sorry my bad its gone 11.00pm the no go zone for UK players.

dean66s
Highlighted

I find it starts getting noticeably difficult after about 2am, then you start getting connected to Americans. Usually you can't touch them, but when you do have a good game against them they get very unhappy about it.

TheSurgeon83

That's right all us Americans should just stop playing games that our country is the one making.

DerekFrost

DerekFrost was waiting for that "my country makes the game" remark, i'm not saying you should stop playing at all, all im saying is I dont want to play you. Also it seems when its around 11pm here which I guess is 4pm stateside my game and my friends games they have noticed do deteriorate, I guess this is because you guys are returning from school and work.

Anyway back to the matter in hand first game of the night 3 brazilians, come on guys it was going so so well, the game is actually playing so well now its made me realise how clunky and bad BF3 is, good job!

dean66s

what you done its f**cking awful again! Well I had a week of it playing well so I should be grateful I suppose! Yep deffo broke again advantage back to the europeans and americans!

dean66s

Studios