Girls on COD, whats your opinion ?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Ok so first off I dont have a problem with girl that play on cod. I have a problem with the girls that put GIRL as their clantag or have it in their names, The girls that have a mic and tell everyone they are girls. Then the complain ?! The're always complaining being harrassed by the guys. Its like walking down the street topless and not expect men to stare !? So to all girls out their if your gunna play the game dont tell everyone your a girl because most dont care and there others are gunna perv on you ! Whats your opinion on this matter ?

choco102
37 REPLIES 37

Don't have one

BanHaMMer2

I am a girl hear me ROAR! haha.... Honestly who cares? Everyone can play the game the way they want too and there is a nice little mute button for everyone else. I don't see a problem if you have a girl clan tag... Some girls want attention and some girls are proud that they are a "girl gamer" and could careless what men/boys think or say.

Are you trying to say that men/boys shouldn't have a MAN clan tag? I dont get it ... IMO

Kingjames79

Kingjames79 wrote:

I am a girl hear me ROAR! haha.... Honestly who cares? Everyone can play the game they want too and there is a nice little mute button for everyone else. I don't see a problem if you have a girl clan tag... Some girls want attention and some girls are proud that  they are a "girl gamer" and could careless what men/boys think or say.

Are you trying to say that men/boys shouldn't have a MAN clan tag? I dont get it ... IMO

Well said

BanHaMMer2

There are guys out there who have MAN for their clan tag? Probably just a girl hahaha.

Stephen_0u5

I've seen a few... iMan , MEN , MAN , jERK ,  You name it haha And many more I care not discuss ...

Kingjames79
Highlighted

Seriously, I couldn’t have said it better myself. I don’t know what the OP encountered with a player with a clan tag of “GIRL” in it, but what gives? How is that any different from dweebs that put [<—3]? If anything, putting a ***** in your clan tag is seeking attention, not the preference of writing “GIRL” as to incinuate that THAT player happens to be a woman. And the OP can’t punctuate proper grammar for *****. 

onlyluminary

What I want to know is what they're doing out of the kitchen!? Just kidding, in all seriousness I couldn't care. If you're a girl that just so happens to be playing Call of Duty, just do this for yourself; Hit the select button, look for the person that's talking crap, and press X. It's that simple.

kylet345

Yeah I was trying to say that they shouldnt play the game thats fine its the ones that complain about getting harressed after putting it out their ^^.You dont see any guys with MEN as their tag its just girls who wanna like yer im a girl gamer problem ? Its annoying because I have "Friends" how play(girls) and I cant mute them unfortunally

choco102

man i was waiting for someone to post this its been far to long im so fucking sick & tired of girls who played with name's Like Ms.PrincessPony(made up name i think?) or some shit like that & then complain when they get harrased. Also They make such a F*CKing big DEAL of it to like that clan on ELITE girls that Game who gives a fuck if your a girl and you play COD do you want a F*ckin Cookie? and i am not bias I have about 15 people on my friends list who are girls but they dont make such a F*cking big deal about it & they have actual normal Gender neutral gamertags. IMO girls who have name's like Ms.DaisyPeachGurl(again not sure if real name i just made it up) or are in a clan that says Girls that game are just Attention Whores

JTSN

Studios