Girls on COD, whats your opinion ?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Girls on COD, whats your opinion ?

in reply to choco102

I always presumed people that use "Girl" as a clan tag are actually dudes trying to troll? But if a female uses Girl as a clan tag for attention seeking purposes online then one must assume she's very lonely, or in other words, butt ugly.

Datura1

in reply to Datura1

Datura wrote:

But if a female uses Girl as a clan tag for attention seeking purposes online then one must assume she's very lonely, or in other words, butt ugly.

How narrow is your mind? Really?

What does Lonely or Ugly have to do with playing a game anyways ? Are you looking to hook up?  If you are, then yes you should look more into the girls your playing . If you're not, then why does it bother you? Or did you just put that comment out there to stir the pot? I am just saying....

I see plenty of Men/Boys that are attention seekers, we don't post crap about them and if  when we do we have a damn good reason for it!

Anyways , We can all see how this conversation is going. If you can't respect a female player then I feel sorry for you in the long run.

Kingjames79

in reply to Datura1

And all male gamers are virgins ... living with their mother .. unemployed ... over weight ...

and collect figurines??

Jennifer122
Highlighted

in reply to choco102

my psn id has kelly kelly in it. But kelly is also a guy name.

People always ask me if I'm a girl. If I have a mic on, which is only when I'm with my clan or other friends, I reply no or just don't say anything. They only know I'm a girl if I'm talking to my friends.

I thought the tag GIRL was from a clan. I never found anything wrong with it.

kellysa111

in reply to choco102

Who cares? Get over it. They can have what ever they want in there names and tags. All this post dose is make you sound sexist.

agnt-Red_Wing

in reply to agnt-Red_Wing

Ok im sorry if my post sounded sexist or offensive to girls all im trying to say is why do most girls have to feel like they are the first girl to ever pick up an xbox controller and play. I mean i guess it's okay if your name is Ms.PrincessPony but don't make such a F*cking big deal about it. there are probably 10,000+ girls that play COD on any given day so why make such a huge deal why do you feel like you need to let the world Know that your a Girl and you play video game's & then get offended when there is a guy in the lobby who say's get back in the kitchen or do some sexual thing to him. If you ask me the girls that play Cod with a normal name & don't have every single thing clan Tag/Tittle/User Comment that says Girl are far more respectable in the gaming community. Maybe it's just some weird form of Feminism & i won't understand that because im a guy?

JTSN

JTSN wrote:

Maybe it's just some weird form of Feminism & i won't understand that because im a guy?

Exactly.

I think women do it because they feel they need to put it out there  that not only do men play but so do women. Every girl is different though.. . Like I said some do it for attention purposes and that is great for them if thats what they want to accomplish.

I have girl in my name and I wouldn't change it for anyone haha. I wouldn't ask a guy to change his name or say your name is too manly change it .

Kingjames79

It make you sound like a dumba$$. I think it funny when there a girl on my team kicking the hell out of the boys. Next you will say not to have USA in your tag. Grow up and get over it.

agnt-Red_Wing

in reply to choco102

Good enough for real life, Good enough for me, Certainly good enough for a game

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3373/3257275035_53e6aa1ceb.jpg

WolfRidge

in reply to WolfRidge

What a awesome post.

Thank You WolfRidge

Kingjames79

Studios