Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I was trying to grab two clips from the same game and it renderd them as one (user error I'm sure), but my question is about the second one.  I'm suited up as a Jug, catch the guy on his TI and get 3 hitmarkers with my knife.  His point blank shots quickly take their toll and I'm left puzzled.  Is this a lag thing?

The first clip is me on the road to my AK 2500 kill title...

slap1i
10 REPLIES 10

I like how you just throw in a nice little AK47 clip before the main clip lol. But no ive never seen anything like that.

electricfuneral1

Glitch of some sorts probably. Very very rare and probably won't happen again to you ever. Nice find though.

Warning. This video will attract a lot of crybabies so watch out. People calling out hacks, mods, and saying the game is broken will surely occur. If godmode was available, I'm sure this would be more common.

Anyways OP. That sucks bro.

iTz_YoSHi

I only posted it because I'd never seen anything like it before.  I've seen lots of hitmakers, but never like that.

The AK takes a little more work that the others, but I like the way it chugs!

slap1i

Its like (Napolean Dymamite voice) "Hey guys check out this 3 hitmarker knife fail I got last game and by the way, just in case your wondering, the first part of the clip is just a little 10 kill streak with my AK47. Also, just to let you know,  that was on my to my 2,500 kill title"

electricfuneral1

That's some crazy spawn protection there.

SweetInsanity

I wasn't aware of ANY spawn protection in this game.

slap1i

Does anyone else have an explanation for me?  Too funny!

slap1i

There is spawn protection in this game.  Ever notice how sometimes your predator missiles get hitmarkers when they are right on somebody?  That's because they just spawned.  I'm not sure if it's only for explosives or for any damage but there is some sort of spawn protection.

ap0stl3

I think it's been added to after release, becaus before Xmas every one was moaning about spawning and being blown up right after spawning by a barrel that was already on fire and cars as well,

It doesn't seem to happen any more and no one seems to moan about it, so I guess it's been patched along the way and there's been a small spawn protection added,

Bumblebore

Studios