Goodbye peoples :(

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Goodbye peoples :(

in reply to porkins_d

I used to be misunderstanding like you but then I took an arrow to the knee.

(But really don't judge a game until you try it at least for a bit :3)

VampWolfy

in reply to VampWolfy

Just my personal preference. The Ye Olde Times depress me, and I just can't help but think of me in a modern society using a modern piece of technology to replicate a time where this piece of modern technology wouldn't exist. Mainly the depressing part though. I can't say it's a bad game because I haven't tried it, but with all the people addicted, I think we can all assume it's a good game.

porkins_d

in reply to porkins_d

We all have different tastes. Can't ever assume a games bad, just that it's not meant for you.

Except MW3

VampWolfy

in reply to porkins_d

So you are saying dragons are real? PEOPLE LIED TO ME i want to use my magic powers to do this

-IHKsKdE

i didnt care about skyrim until i saw this lol

thepenguinz

in reply to thepenguinz

BEAS7BLOOD

in reply to porkins_d

porkins:d wrote:

The Ye Olde Times depress me

Whats depressing is the fact that the world no longer looks fresh like this. seriously whats depressing about that?

Theres plenty of fun to be had while slashing away at all manor of evil with a sharpened peice of cold steel, or a well placed arrow, or a powerful magicka attack.

Does this depress you?

Hell no... if any thing it should pump you up. Man i cannot begin to describe how fan-f*cking-tastic of a game Skyrim is. Game of The Year Award was not enough.. it needs the Game of All Creation Award.

semperfi550

Studios