HELP! I've been deranked by modders on MW3

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I know Modern Warfare 3 is an old game, but I enjoy/ed playing the game. Mostly when modders weren't hacking you or the lobby! But me and a friend which we both have been hacked, and then deranked, we joined a lobby of Hardcore Kill Confirmed, when all of a sudden we couldn't leave the game when we noticed there were a modders, the names are 'OG_TIGER_KING' & 'OG_THUNDER_GOD' they were both denying access for anyone in the game to leave, and also getting constant headshots, eventually after a minute we lagged out, and its then we noticed we were deranked, I was a prestige 15 level 70 and my friend was prestige 4 level 80 and we've both been deranked to first basic levels, and truly I'm gutted, I also have proof that I've been deranked in the lobby!

UCD_28004251373
18 REPLIES 18

It's happened the same to me. I was prestige 20, lv 80 and i got deranked to lv1 no prestige in a S&D game. My global kills, victories and K/D has been deleted too.

The sad thing is that nobody on activision cares about their customers. MW3 servers are completely abandoned. There are always more than 20.000 people online on mw3, lots of them are hackers.

tecc
Highlighted

Happened to me on cod ghost a week ago.Lost my level and my stats.The modders gave me 800 million deaths and losses.Contacted Activision support and they opened a case and closed it the next day without doing anything. They don't care so my account is screwed and yours is too most likely. Sorry

EpicKillers_

There is absolutely no point in buying Xbox live just to get hacked every time you play this game is only fun when you have your fave guns but wastemen hackers derank you every time you level up, I was literally on level 79 and was 100xp away from 80 when I joined a lobby where people were trying to do trickshots by jumping off buildings that they used mods to get on to, i carried on playing and then i got a reaper from  care pa kage and i used it to kill them on the roof so that they could not put a tactical insertion and redrawn there so they deranked me, honestly they should just do clean up of the servers then everyone will be happy.

Ismail2003

Well, no problem. The "relationship" between me and cod is over for ever. Thanks Activision, you've lost another customer. Enjoy

tecc
Same thing happened to me but I learned something wich is never ever play with a modder,if you see a modder at your lobby just screw him and leave the lobby
UCD_281771826077BxqmzLxYWOpDdtQnFP
in reply to UCD_281771826077BxqmzLxYWOpDdtQnFP

HELP I GOT DERANKED MW3

plz help me I want my rank back plz .PSN:sabbs786

ASAP

HACKER786
in reply to UCD_281771826077BxqmzLxYWOpDdtQnFP

How do you know if its modder in the game?

vastarun

I've been deranked by ArzityHd-Modz before even a half second affter joining, it said kicked for being a fgt and about an hour later, when I went back to play multiplayer, it said 1% complete when I was 78%  

complete before. I was lvl 63 and now I'm lvl 1 and all my progress is gone, but the way I know for sure that I was deranked by those modders, (which I knew they were modders because affter being kicked it said  I was in a modded lobby)  is because I still have custom classes. Not mine. And you can't have those at lvl 1 it won't let me edit them I haven't unlocked custom classes (because I was deranked). How does this mean it was the modders? Welll it says                     DERANKED FGT in rainbow colors on all of them. I've checked all my files. No mods. Plz ban these                       Moders  activision! I'm not even sure I can even rank up anymore and even if I can, the DERANKED FGT classes are still there.  

Mhannah4

lol i know him dont ask it will happen just add me and dont ask him to rank u he will get mad just add coler-beep and have fun dont trip off ur rank but im not saying he will rank u up 100% but u can give it a chance

colerbeep

Studios