HELP! I've been deranked by modders on MW3

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I've been deranked by ArzityHd-Modz,before even a half second affter joining, it said kicked for being a fgt and about an hour later, when I went back to play multiplayer, it said 1% complete when I was 78%  

complete before. I was lvl 63 and now I'm lvl 1 and all my progress is gone, but the way I know for sure that I was deranked by those modders, (which I knew they were modders because affter being kicked it said  I was in a modded lobby)  is because I still have custom classes. Not mine. And you can't have those at lvl 1 it won't let me edit them I haven't unlocked custom classes (because I was deranked). How does this mean it was the modders? Welll it says                     DERANKED FGT in rainbow colors on all of them. I've checked all my files. No mods. Plz ban these                       Moders  activision! I'm not even sure I can even rank up anymore and even if I can, the DERANKED FGT classes are still there.  

Mhannah4

JUST HAPPENED TO ME TONIGHT ABOUT 3 hours ago!! Second time!! Was in hacked lobby. Was playing hard core tdm pissed me off called Microsoft and no help. 

USMCDevilDog031

Hi Help been de ranked back to beginning can it be restored and how. Have played for 4 years and all is lost ..

@usmcdevildog031 wrote:

JUST HAPPENED TO ME TONIGHT ABOUT 3 hours ago!! Second time!! Was in hacked lobby. Was playing hard core tdm pissed me off called Microsoft and no help. 

F1dkp

The same thing happened to me yesterday. Now I've been deranked and lost all my call signs and emblems etcimage.jpeg

UCD_280131492604pTavHpnbnpRJPMXGIKrG

Same to me, user tag is xx1COLDxx. please get my stuff back. email is isaac.clark48@gmail.com

UCD_28013891726BTRNcQHQfqOhjqe

I got deranked today, because i played in derank lobby. I had 8 prestige and 72 lvl. My gamename is perunap0ika665

Perunap0ika66
If i get my ranks back im very happy Smiley Happy
Perunap0ika66
Mat I feel sorry for you. I was prestige 2 Lel 66 when I joined a game with a modded called its godhades. (I even saw his mod menu' I give up against him and leave to find I have EVERYTHING in the game. Emblems, weapons camps everything. Even winter and marine. Think its temporary so I'm scared to come off in case I get deranged too. Fingers crossed!
AmplifiedSteak2

I’ve been deranked I think, how do you fix this?

Tetchy100

Studios