HOW DO I INVITE PEOPLE TO MY CLAN!

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

i managed to finally make my clan but now i have no idea how to invite my friends into it! Elite better be up and running smoothly very soon!

zach583
18 REPLIES 18

I am having this exact issue, someone please help us!

N8_FACT0R

I was having the same issue and couldn't create a clan. Then I called customer support and they created it for me. The number is (800)225-6588. Hope this helps. And thanks Tennismastat for quick walk-thru. It helped alot!

chemicalpariah

What did you do to get the "clan making" to work? Did you use the website? Im using the website but when i enter the name and click enter, i get" Please enter a Clan Name"

SilentVenom

Once you manage to make your clan you need to 1. click on the tab "name of your clan" if that loads 2. click manage account 3.click on the tab that says invites next to roster after that it may say error when it's sending to your friends then you can just keeping clicking it till it works ! Best of luck.

tennismastat

mine doesnt say "INVITE" it says "LEADERBOARDS" next to it, you you invite using the ELITE service on the XBOX? or PS3?

tfr841

nevermind i found it but there is no option to look for people. there is a search icon, when i put the persons name in it. nothing happenes

tfr841

Go to "My Clan" page, then go to "Manage", Then hit RB twice and the option "INVITE" will pop up. Then find a player nd hit "X" to invite !. THis is for Xbox hope this helped!

KPankake

You can find a friend, and then on the top right hand corner there should be an icon that says invite

theweis

I have invited my friends and they are now under "pending invitations". The problem is, they have not recieved notification that the invite has been sent? Can anyone tell me what to do? Where do the invites show up for the invited?

COME ON ELITE, I AM LOSING MY PATIENCE!

funnylarry

Studios