Hacker lobby warning

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Hacker lobby warning

in reply to f0nZi3

f0nZi3 wrote:

Oh, and just wanted to point this out... whatever it is that BanCandy or whoever at IW is working on the hacker issues... it's NOT IWnet that's responsible. These are players reporting hackers - something that should not require this much user interaction.

admining a game server doesn't require much user interaction? Admins are required to put in alot of user interaction to run a clean dedicated server that you want so badly, theres setting it up/editing configs/updating/policing, & he has to pay a monthly fee to host it.

These admins should just jump on board & help instead of saying (i can do it better!) now enjoy my chaos hack!! It's my way or the highway beeeotch!

This is our community & you think they/IW/Whoever should just throw in the towel & say yep you won! here are your ranked dedicated servers! It ain't gonna happen, ban candi is the 1st of it's kind in the pc community ( a hands on dev to report cheating to) and many of you act like this is a bad thing. (i can do it better!!) sure you can. Sorry, I don't see it that way.

CrapDuster

in reply to CrapDuster

Wait... so you're okay with the fact that:

1) It took them 6 months to even attempt to deal with the hackers?

2) LAGnet matches you up with games that lag and potentially is a hacked lobby?

3) If you're the host, puts you at an extreme disadvantage with "Lag Compensation"?

4) Lacks ANY active cheat monitoring?

5) Has ZERO recourse for all players if there is a hacker in game or if the lobby is hacked?

Seriously, once you get a Dedicated Server setup, there's not much you have to do. You have to investigate the hackusations from time to time but that's it. As for paying a monthly fee? GLADLY!! For one, there are several Dedicated Server companies that rely on the game manufacturers making games that require Dedicated Server. No games using Dedi's... they loose business = hurts economy. You make it sound like Admin'ing a server is hard work... it's not.

f0nZi3

in reply to CrapDuster

CrapDuster wrote:

f0nZi3 wrote:

Oh, and just wanted to point this out... whatever it is that BanCandy or whoever at IW is working on the hacker issues... it's NOT IWnet that's responsible. These are players reporting hackers - something that should not require this much user interaction.

admining a game server doesn't require much user interaction? Admins are required to put in alot of user interaction to run a clean dedicated server that you want so badly, theres setting it up/editing configs/updating/policing, & he has to pay a monthly fee to host it.

These admins should just jump on board & help instead of saying (i can do it better!) now enjoy my chaos hack!! It's my way or the highway beeeotch!

This is our community & you think they/IW/Whoever should just throw in the towel & say yep you won! here are your ranked dedicated servers! It ain't gonna happen, ban candi is the 1st of it's kind in the pc community ( a hands on dev to report cheating to) and many of you act like this is a bad thing. (i can do it better!!) sure you can. Sorry, I don't see it that way.

HTF are they supposed to jump in and help?

didnt you read previous statements on this thread since mw2 iw/activ have conned the pc gamer by telling us how wonderfull iwnet is at  catching cheats, it was soo good that hacks were out 5hours when mw3 went live, simply becuase they didnt fix hacking in mw2, THEY DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT PC GAMERS, theyre basicly now telling us that "we know haxors are rampant in mw3, and that we cant catch them live, so we want YOU ARSEHOLES to do it for us, fuckyouverymuch.

_bhc_max_co

in reply to CrapDuster

if any of what you said was true then mw3 wouldnt be as infested with hackers as it actually is , also if they did care why did they not put something in the game to help clean players against the hackers ? yea they care lots

kev1975

in reply to antonchigurh

Well I must admit, she or it or they did finally nail this

a-hole, or he changed his name -
It must have happened in the last week or so, but I reported it March 27th. That's dysfunctional. This b-hole was coming to my youtube site and harassing me, and no doubt he's already up and hacking again. BTW, he isn't Russian, he's a little kid in the US. I don't bother reporting them any more, it's not worth my time. We just beat the stew out of themSmiley Happy))) I just finished a 79 game win streak with the help of a good team, and we were beat by legit players with skill. Sometimes the planets just align I guess If it takes 2 months to ban them... what's the point? They just switch to their other hacked account. I suppose just the word that it's going on helps. However the wall hackers are everywhere and you can tell when they turn it on... watch your kill cams.

On a side note, last night I had a guy kill me with Dead Man's Hand/c4 from 30 feet away. If that some new hack? It happened again and again with the same tango.

If you actually see any results from reporting, let us know. I'm not opposed to it, if there is really some timely results.

Then again, this may just be more smoke and mirrors. They do want more money out of us now. I don't trust them any more. Too many lies and manipulations.

cheaterssuk

in reply to cheaterssuk

I think that was before the mwsa tool was created. Try using the tool if you haven't, It seems the response time is much better now.

CrapDuster

in reply to CrapDuster

CrapDuster wrote:

I think that was before the mwsa tool was created. Try using the tool if you haven't, It seems the response time is much better now.

YOUR A FxxKING ATIV/IW/SHG TOOL

_bhc_max_co

in reply to cheaterssuk

Oooops, I was wrong. They have NOT banned the hacker I mentioned above-

This doesn't speak very well of IW. Don't fool yourself, no one is banning anyone.

You know, if you say you are going to do something, do it... if you can't, or things have changed then say so, but don't claim to be something you are not, and lie about what you are doing, or claim to be doing and don't. A liar is no better than a hackers, and IW is full of them. And now they want you to send them more money... yeah right...

cheaterssuk

in reply to antonchigurh

This stuff really sucks. I hope it doesn't hit Console too bad before Infinity Award fixes the problem, assuming they do fix the problem (keep our fingers crossed).

TC_LuNaR

in reply to antonchigurh

Yep, I can prove that you don't need to ask him... I got a wrongful VAC ban and Steam is still insisting I was hacking...  1030+ hours wasted @ 12th prestige, ~2300+ flag caps, ~3500/def/ret, ~37500 kills (average .72 K/D ratio something like actual 41000 kills/58000 deaths in Barracks) - ranked #367 out of an approximate 625,000 PC version CTF players as |APU| PiMPiN AiNT EZ - Yes those hacked lobbies do mod your shit *without paying and downloading* their BS... and you get a ban for simply doing nothing after awhile, even though Steam/IW/Activision all state that they frown upon hacks and prefer you'd not be in a hacked lobby... though its not entirely your fault and you won't get banned for being in one but ONLY HOSTing one... well I still insist and have proof that I didn't operate that crap but still got the banhammer.

There's a pic at 7th prestige before the last double XP weekend:

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii153/lovethyplumber/MW3.jpg

There's what happens when you get VAC banned via Steam for no reason at all:

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii153/lovethyplumber/STEAM_VAC.jpg

Just had to edit this post... I have since got a new Steam account, bought a US CD Key for $40 - yep I know there are Russian keys for as low as $10 US... but I don't need any more crap on "You hacked", "You're a pirate", "You're using illegal downloads/software/hacks", so I made goddamn sure everything is legit ONCE AGAIN... and I'm making a comeback for my rightfully earned title "King of MW3 PC version CTF" so watch out...

badplumr

Studios