How badly has MW3 failed on the Wii?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I enjoy the game...  I think it's better than BOPS in many ways but there has been an obvious decision on the part of Wii players to leave the game.  At this time last year you would normally see over 20,000 people online on a weekend evening around 11 pm EST.  Now, you are lucky if you see 8,000.  Since the game came out, I don't think I can recall a time where I have seen 10,000 online at once...   Causes... ?  All the early issues with the game like corrupted profiles and horrible lag shooting issues, the game destroying glitches ( xm25 ), websites run by dochenozzles that made code available to every kid that wanted to copy and paste, akimbo FMG's, map glitches that have yet to be fixed... walls in Seatown.. anyone?? 

So much potential not realized. 

OG_Str8UpJack
49 REPLIES 49

This game was a total fail.

sovietcookie

Soviet said it in the most simple way. It failed bad.

MomsKirbyOk

This game has not only failed on the wii, but also on every other console. Even if we were up-to-date with the other consoles patch-wise, the game would still suck. The game is a failure, its IW's last CoD game, so they made sure to make it as garbage as possible to ruin call of duty.

padiego

Why is it garbage?? I don't get the garbag-y feel or gameplay...

WpFdBladeX

It just wasn't what i expected. I thought all the hackers would go away, but they doubled.

I thought they wouldn't cater to the noobs, but they only catered to they noobs.

I thought the weapons would be "balanced" but we all know they're not.

This game just didn't turn out to what i thought it would be.

sovietcookie

Hackers have doubled thanks to youtube and no patches. They catered for noobs to sell the game. If noobs got beasted every game they wouldnt play, meaning no sales, no profit, no more games. Weapon balance is impossible. Its the most balanced weapon game yet, apart from those damm fmgs, which quite simply need to lose the akimbo attachement.

BEAS7BLOOD

What does it take to make you feel the game is good?

I bet you killed other players in a cheap fashion at some point or another... either by getting a lucky car explosion or panic knifing while crossing a corner.

Sure hackers are on the rise... why don't you just leave that lobby and look for another one?

Is it against your train of thought to leave a hacked lobby to find a regular-fair lobby?

WpFdBladeX

2.1 kdr in TDM means nothing if you only played 1 game My current kdr in tdm is 4, but ive only played 5 games Does that make me better than you? Course it doesnt. This game more so than any other makes stats irrelevant. Its only now that ive joined a clan, that im slightly concerned about my stats, and what guns I use.

BEAS7BLOOD

Well I've played over 1,000 games. Does that help?

Someone said that being decent at the game meant you would hate it...

My fave guns have always been the same... Assault Rifles all the way and the MP5.

M4A1, CM901, Commando (black ops), FN Fal, MK14, ACR (kinda... don't like it alot) and all the 3-round burst weapons you can remember since CoD4's M16.

I just want to understand why YOU think it's garbage and then try to punch holes in your argument... till you realize you can avoid all that and have fun with MW3.

WpFdBladeX

Studios