How badly has MW3 failed on the Wii?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

That's one of the reasons is because too many people put there hopes up to high for the game. I had a feeling it wasn't going to be as good as blops. Everyone else was like it was going to be the best CoD ever....And the cycle continues.

fissuresofreque

They tried to make it all action, and suit everyones playstyles, which is impossible. The failings are the matchmaking/lag comp, and small maps.  Its a bit like playing football (soccer) on a very muddy pitch, where class goes out the window and more down to luck, theyve levelled the playing field between the good and bad players, so if your decent at these games you`ll think it sucks due to all the random BS deaths you get. The noobs probably love the game.

FWIW from what ive read, BO2 is meant to be aimed at the competitve gamers needs, what that brings us god knows, but vonderhar at least listens to feedback and knows the mistakes he made in BO, mainly second chance and panic knifing.

BEAS7BLOOD

Well... 2.1 KDR on TDM alone is decent?

I still don't find the game "garbage-y"...sure the FMG9s are OP and it is annoying to get hosed down by them... but it's something that happened because it was my fault (imho) because the noob just ran into to me and sprayed... had I played those 3 seconds better I wouldn't have died to a noob.

The way I see things Pros are better than Noobs... so why are noobs beating Pros?

Personally I just don't feel its garbage... any more comments on why it's garbage? Short maps obviously mean Subs/Shotguns would rule the game... so whats so surprising about that?

What are BS deaths?

WpFdBladeX

bu11 sh1t deaths, ie random headshots/barrels blowing up/cars blowing up, random nades, bullets going across the map through steel buildings and killing you, people spawning behind you. Basically deaths that werent your fault, stuff that should have been avoided.

BEAS7BLOOD

Well headshots happen... who are you to discredit someone else's aim?

What if he really aimed at your head and killed you?

By that idea anyone can discredit every headshot you got.

Blowing up barrels and cars really are your fault... particularly barrels because they blow up so easily... if you see one lit up it's really close to blowing up... what if someone saw you move close to it and just decided to pop some shots in and blow it up?

I haven't had bullets fly across the map and kill me.

If you ask me... all deaths are your fault... or someone else just playing better than you or getting flanked (getting flanked takes skill or intelligence IMHO)

By now you should already know the spawns by heart... I've gotten to the point were I know exactly where someone on the enemy team will spawn and I've gotten double kills because of that...

Still don't feel the game is "garbage-y"

Any more reasons why it's garbagey?

WpFdBladeX

Run into the DOME on dome (obviously), and someones just been killed in there, and a barrel blows up and kills you, hows that your fault? Random headshots are say when your on bakaara near A flag, and someone spawns near C flag, shoots someone infront of them and the bullet continues through the victim, through the helicopter, through the walls and kills you, and thats your fault? How?

You kill someone in FFA and they spawn 5yds behind you 3 times out of every 10, and shoot you in the back. Is that your fault?

Im not hating on the game, I love the game most of the time.

BEAS7BLOOD

Well if you saw someone get killed inside... one would assume bullets were fired.

If you run willy-nilly into ANY room you are bound to get killed... why don't you asses the situation first? Throw a tac nade in there and get a read on who is in there?

It really is your fault if you run into a room with barrels without first having confirmation of their status. That's not bull... that's being careless.

I haven't had the bullet glitch happen if that's what you mean. Back in Black Ops sometimes it would happen were you'd hit one player all alone in the middle of nowhere and the bullet would teleport into some other enemy spawning across the map.. not once has it happened on MW3 for me... and I've played quite a lot of games :/ THAT would be the only reasonable answer... and it would have to happen to you at least 5 times per game... (which doesnt) personally I have had this happen ZERO times on MW3.

FFA really is all about situational awareness with spawns everywhere... you should keep your back to the wall at all times and always be aware of the spawn locations... that's the easiest way to get kills... 9/10 you'll find that spawns actually hinder the player spawning rather than the player that's in the game.

WpFdBladeX

The only reason I quit and haven't played for a month and a half was because of hackers. For some reason I keep running into them..I leave the lobby and find another...Yet their there again. I don't give a flying salmon about weapons being overpowered, glitches (except the really bad ones like the XM25 teleport glitch), etc. If they find a way to get rid of all hackers (somehow lol) I'd be enjoying this game even today. I swear hacking has increased by 1000% since WAW. Maybe if Nintendo gets rid of the SD card slot we be alot happier

MedzZ

Lets hope that treyarch makes a game depending on your level of skill. Not depending on how much kills you need till you have fmg's akimbo

silentshotnl1

Treyarch will probably put in another gun that rules the rest, like mp40 in W@W and famas in Blops. At least it won't be so OP that you'll be killed while you blink.

burnedtoast

Studios