How badly has MW3 failed on the Wii?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

lol

BEAS7BLOOD

Famas didn't rule in Black Ops... it was just the Assault Rifle of choice because it was an early unlock and had really good stats.

But there are at least 2 rifles better than it.

WpFdBladeX

False. The AUG and the galil come close but are still outmatched by the famas.

skmace14

AUG and 74u beat Famas any day of the week.. or at least in my experience.

Anyone running a Famas got mowed down by my AUG... including my teammates in a private match on head on engagements... we both had a 2.0 KDR.

AUG just feels and acts slightly superior... not to mention the 74u rapid fire was the fastest kill on Black Ops. (I didn't reall yuse 74u rapid fire.. but I'm dead sure it was fast because I got owned by that weapon several times)

WpFdBladeX

74U  is an smg. The ONLY gun to go head to head with the famas is the aug, but the iron sights suck and its an ugly gun. The fire rate of the famas blows the others ARs away. The commando and g11 are very stylish guns but kill slowly in comparision. The galils ok but again kills slowly. The enfield is a terrible gun. The others are 2-3 burst weapons and you have to be deadly accurate.

BEAS7BLOOD

I actually found all iron sights on black ops comfortable... they weren't so obstructive of your Line of Sight... just imho.

Any more complaints about MW3?? I have my complaint puncher ready.

WpFdBladeX

I got lots.

Hackers are everywhere. You say back out to find another lobby. I don't play much outside of parties because I can't stand the mentality of the average CoD player, who has piss for brains. The horrible match-making makes my party take 15 minutes to find a game. If it has a hacker, I have to back out, and wait 15 more minutes, and following that, I often find yet again another hacker. 30 minutes and no games played. Great.

Akimbo FMG9s are crazy. When you pull 5 hitmarkers off with an Assasult Rifle at 70 yds, and he still manages to kill you at that distance with those things, its bull. The combination of bad game engine mixed with the dev's inability to put recoil on those fuckers is what makes this situation occur.

These are a few, but I have many more. I haven't played in several days now. I only intend to get back on when a league I am going to join gets on its feet.

grombloodboy

FMG9s are just an excuse... the fact is you can easily outplay FMG9 users and kill them before they have a shot at you.

Matchmaking IS a valid argument... it takes quite a while to get into a match while on a full party... so yeah that is kinda sucky... but if you have a FULL party and you meet a hacker you can completely wreck him...

My party has met 2 hacking partners and we still wrecked em... we knew they had Red Box (it was really obvious) and the Predator Hack... yet we would beat em 7500-4500 because we all have mics and we play to win. So if you have a full party... and you meet a hacker blast his ass and make him leave the lobby... you control half the players on the lobby which means if he wants a map and he says it out loud... call your teammates to vote for the other one and don't stop bashing him... so he gets annoyed and leaves. GAME SET MATCH!!

You win... a 5 man party can always beat a hacker... unless they have godmode on which is quite rare.

BOOM!! Blew all of your complaints out of the water.

WpFdBladeX

Yeah, you can beat a hacker with a full party, but hackers often run in parties, and if not, they are still annoying as hell to play against. Getting pre-fired is really annoying, and watching Assasult streaks go up from a guy with a bunch of deaths is crap. I don't want to have to put up with the BS if I am gonna play the game. Screw that. I will go play a game that doesn't have these issues. CoD isn't a bad game, but I can't warrant getting on it compared to getting on Mario Kart 7, or some other title.

grombloodboy

Stinger... you have a 5 man party...

1 player running Stinger will shoot down every single air support streak they can get... get that same player to run EMP... and save it for the next kill streak he calls in.

If you want to turn off your brain and still beat everyone around you then of course youre gonna get annoyed. Can't help you there

Pre-firing is something you can do as well... doesn't matter wether they are using Red Box or not.

WpFdBladeX

Studios