How do I create a clan on elite?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I'm sat on elite now but I have no idea how to create a clan, any help?

Stee_Kitch93
11 REPLIES 11

I don't think it's functioning 100% yet so I would wait until they announce that it's up and running. 

SiriusStern

Okay, but I'm on it now and there's a clan section and it says "To view this area, you have to be a member of a clan or visiting a clan that was found using the Find a Clan feature." and 've been able to find clans on it, just wondered whether anyone knew how you do it when you can do it. But thanks

Stee_Kitch93

Yea sometimes it appears that it's working and sometimes it does not.  I'm looking forward to the clan section.  Looks like it will be great when it's working. 

SiriusStern

y is it unassesable

treeboyman

Atm it seems to be working, the site keeps working and then sometimes it won't. But as far as i know, you can make a clan, without any problems? The invites seem to be a bit glitchy still though, and you can NOT level your clan up yet as there are no challenges i believe. But as SiriusStern said, your better off just waiting untill its all up and running.

Hunter_Ant

look if you wan to create a clan you have to be founder or buy the premium access, then go to you mw3 multiplayer menu and go to elite... then go to the web site and make sure that in career in the part of elite summary you have the lil green skull. then go to connect and that's it. you'll be asked to put the name of your clan and because you are premium you can give the boost exp to you clan with 500 exp.

jeanx61

All you have to do is go to the clans section in ELITE and enter a clan name in the Create a Clan text field or Search a Clan in the Find a Clan text field. Not sure how to join a clan unless your invited to it.

Vexed_Shadow1

come join me u can be captin

treeboyman

add me on ps3  my ID is charaf-winners

charaf-winners

Studios