How often do you use C4?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

okay, I've been working on it and getting a little better.

Two Qs:

(1) Explain the "double-tap" thing to me... why use it, how do you do it?  Is it only for airburst?

(2) throwing distance... I see some guys throw the thing like it's a freakin frisbee, mine seem to fly like a lead balloon... how can I throw the damn pillow farther???

Thanks!

PeteyLew

I love using C4 it's so fun and can get any camper out of any spot with the double tap of a button!

1. It's faster to double tap X than it is to press RB twice since it doesn't bring out the detonator to blow it up

2. look up... very far up... then throw.

FrazerY

Thanks, do you have to do the double tap thing within an alloted time?

I do look up, seems like that just makes it land at my feet.

oh well... practice, practice...

PeteyLew

I have used it 7400 times with around 1200 kills.

It was my 1st prestige token unlock.

I typically will use it in domination to "guard" a flag while the rest of our team takes a different one.  Easiest kill in the game, "Enemy taking ___", oh no they aren't.

I couldn't tell you how many multies I have had with it, but I did have a 5+ the other night in infection (dumb enemies).  I think that is my best, I don't particularly pay attention to things like this.

otisman666

i wish there was a way to check how many multi kills you have with c4 becuase i know i have alot

DazedHigh

Always use c4. In this video I get a pretty sick c4 kill. I also go 30-0 in free for all and get a MOAB.

johndavidg
Highlighted

Boom goes the dynamite!!!

slap1i

Studios