How to add other people on here

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

We were just joking around! that's what virtual friends do! I take back everything i said if it makes you feel better, i didn't mean any of it(except maybe the part about you showing your dark side of the troll force...). Here's a cookie that i stole from penguin if it makes you feel any better. Oh yeah....penguin, sunlight is coming to antartica in two days! HOORAY!

padiego

I wouldnt say they tortured u more like they flirted with u

da_snap-_-yofin

How is being a douche bag flirting?

Either way, i'm pretty sure flirting with someone 5k thousand miles away is a hopeless cause . YES IM TALKING TO YOU RITZ STOP SENDING ME THOSE MESSAGES

@penguin. HAcker.....

padiego

best online friends ever <3 

thepenguinz

I love you guys but I hate you also.

ashleylql

Penguin....

padiego

you too padiego

ashleylql

Darn..i thought you meant only penguin.....

I got this so far....what do you guys think. BE sure to troll and post negative feedback.

Pride: A double pronged weapon.

Pride. In the scarlet ibis, the author talked about how pride can beboth good and bad. Pride can be a very positive thing, but it also can be anegative thing that severely limits a person, if it is not balanced. People canbe proud of themselves as long as they aren’t too proud, because too much proudoften leads to disaster.

Pride can be bad sometimes.A good example is when someone wins a race. That person is proud that they wonthe race, but then they show off and humiliate others. Pride can’t be goodsometimes because one may lose sight of the fact that one may not be the best,and one may become arrogant. It also leads you to do things you wouldn’tnormally do, feeling TOO proud of yourself might hurt others.

Pride can usuallylead one to achieve goals that one may not normally achieve. For example,someone is proud that they learned a song and then they feel so proud ofthemselves that when they performed it, they were outstanding. Pride can alsomake people feel good. When someone is proud of their work, it raises theirself-esteem, and leads you to do amazing things.

I'm not done, and i'm aiming for a D.

padiego

didnt see "a prime example of pride are penguins" so i dont really want to read it...   we are gonna play padiego ):?

thepenguinz

ashleylql wrote:

I love you guys but I hate you also.

that  i like you see i can be a good guy

thepenguinz

Studios