How will MW3 deal with the dreaded teamkiller...

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Agreed with Rugged Savior. (for once...)

No offense to you really.

iTzYoSHi

My bet is on IW using ricochet again, problem solved, even if it is no longer "proper" hardcore.....

I also agree on another memebers post in here, I too would like a voting system, one of the few things I liked about Halo games; you team kill, the game asks everyone on your team to vote.

dstr001

dstr001 wrote:

My bet is on IW using ricochet again, problem solved, even if it is no longer "proper" hardcore.....

For the love of God... I hope not.

Ricochet sucks serious donkey fries (think LambFries)...

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75
Highlighted

I hope to god mw3 actually does something about this.. I thought the old vote system was good but it could get abused.. 3 x & kick is best.. There needs to be consequences though.. Maybe 1 hr exclusion after kick. That way the persistent offenders will get hacked off having to wait 1 hr & might stop. You can report a player but does anything actually happen with the reports..? I see no evidence of this..  I just want to enjoy playing the game.. I do not enjoy getting flashed at the start of the game or deliberately rpg'd for thrills.. I really hate getting a care package & getting drilled by a so called team mate who then nicks it.. Please mw3 get it right... Discourage these bungholes who ruin an excellent game..

almsford

Ricochet is your best bet for all those scenarios.  I know you have to communicate in HC but sometimes that just doesn't work out in the end. Especially for people who play with greenies.  Lone wolves tend to either be really vocal(especially when they die) or just don't have mics.  So having the 3x boot system really only works sometimes and isn't quick enough most of the time. 

Ricochet puts it on the player that wants to be the DB(lol, not dragon balls). You want to screw up someones day? Well too bad.  "Insert in soviet russia joke here"

asianman12

Richochet has impacts beyond TK...

... tossing flashbangs, concussion, etc. that reflect back on you really takes away from one of the things that makes HC, HC... you can't do things willy nilly without consequences to your teammates.

It adds a little realism to it which I enjoy.

RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

In Soviet Russia, day screw up you!

survivor228

That was humorous.

RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

The boot or forgive idea was really good . I would also like to see it if you continue to team kill and get booted. you get suspended for a day. And the penalty grows from that.

xcrazyguy92x

xcrazyguy92x wrote:

The boot or forgive idea was really good . I would also like to see it if you continue to team kill and get booted. you get suspended for a day. And the penalty grows from that.

It would be great if the system flagged people for doing it too many times...

... you could have them get a timeout.

Like it.

RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

Studios