How will MW3 deal with the dreaded teamkiller...

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

What, you don't speak gibberish? pfft...

yeah... me neither.

foxracer30

I say go with the the Halo system.

If you team kill the same player two or more times, give that player the choice to boot or forgive.

-DarkShadow0007

-4rumboys

Deleted User
Highlighted

AWESOME IDEA!!!     

I think this would solve the problem for good.

getrushed

but in halo i would get kicked when a player jet packed in front of my tank while i was shooting an enemy.... you team kill once or twice they instantly can kick you. Even if they know it was an accident if they dilike you or are just mean they hit the kick button=( or if an enemy was hyjacking a vehicle and i destroyed the vehicle i got kicked for team killing 0.o

worwolf

I want to see the vote system brought back!

If you run with a clan it should be there choice to keep you in as it was all accidental....

bigbangbazinga

I like the Halo system as well.

WARzH311ion

I think the 3x auto-kick system is good.

From my Halo experience, no one cares why or how they were team-killed. If they have the power to kick you, they're going to do it.

bishopkane

Maybe they should add a "time out" for that teammkiller for the first or second teamkill (because some people do it on accident).

If that teamkiller has team killed three or more times, there should be a vote given, to kick that player out.  It sucks when you play Hardcore, and your airstrike ends up booting you out of the game, because your teammates were unwilling to move out of the way.

Also, to prevent those "accidental" team kills, maybe the damage from friendly on friendly damage should be decreased too.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Rugged#4962783

I think the Black Ops system is perfect - if you 'accidentally' team-kill 3 times then you deserve to be kicked from the game. HC is all about being tactical, and that includes your choice of killstreaks and your choice in the use of explosives.

Don't want to be kicked? BE CAREFUL

angrymeerkat

angrymeerkat wrote:

I think the Black Ops system is perfect - if you 'accidentally' team-kill 3 times then you deserve to be kicked from the game. HC is all about being tactical, and that includes your choice of killstreaks and your choice in the use of explosives.

Don't want to be kicked? BE CAREFUL

I prefer kick overall, too. I think MW3 is going back to timeouts...

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

Studios