How will MW3 deal with the dreaded teamkiller...

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

have you every thought what if your in chopper gunner and your teams are rushing the objectives and you team kill them. Lets say HC HQ and you keep killing all the other team but then your team runs over there and boom theres 6 kills your offline for the day. i say lets have the voting system.

wookiejr21

I wasn't think that short of a leash or have it be automatic...

... the system would flag a player for review by the enforcement team and they would take a look at that players' recent games.

I'm presuming they have some judgement to be able to discern an accident versus being a little DB.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

I think being kicked was a stupid idea by Treyarch. Infinity ward has a great way of doing it now, ricochet with time out. Ricochet solves everything. There is no spawn killing, there is no team killers period. If you try to kill a teammate you die yourself. If you ricochet three times, you start to get timeout of the match along with your own death. It's perfect. It prevents accidental kicks as well as teammates getting mad at you for accidentally killing them.

What could be better?

Though there could be a voting system as mentioned by foxracer30, just to get rid of teammates that do not help the team win.

bkgraham85

Only problem with all u guys's ideas is that if you are the host, you can never be killed, u just keep getting time added to your spawn delay.

ofriofriofri

rankismet wrote:

COD4... time out.

WaW... 3x to kick.

MW2... back to time out but with increasing penalty.

Black Ops... back to the 3x kick.

Seeing a trend yet?

Assuming there is HC in MW3... (attention @fourzerotwo we need #MOARhardcore)

... are we back to timeouts?

... extending the kickeroo for another title?

... doing something new?

Questions, questions, questions...

You do know that Black Ops and WaW were both made by a diffrent company and if you look the MW series has always done time out so saying their is a trend when they are made by diffrent companys is funny.

MW3 will mostly likely be a time out like the other MW series.

stkguard
Highlighted

I just want team damage to be taken off certain airstrikes... like harriers where the direction is random.=/ if they decide to angle them selves so that they fall right over a teamate insead of the enemy you either die(ricochet) or get team kills.

worwolf

Why even have friendly fire enabled if your going to punish somone when it happens ??

worwolf

stkguard wrote:

rankismet wrote:

COD4... time out.

WaW... 3x to kick.

MW2... back to time out but with increasing penalty.

Black Ops... back to the 3x kick.

Seeing a trend yet?

Assuming there is HC in MW3... (attention @fourzerotwo we need #MOARhardcore)

... are we back to timeouts?

... extending the kickeroo for another title?

... doing something new?

Questions, questions, questions...

You do know that Black Ops and WaW were both made by a diffrent company and if you look the MW series has always done time out so saying their is a trend when they are made by diffrent companys is funny.

MW3 will mostly likely be a time out like the other MW series.

Really... different devs... go figure.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

i want to see demotion

zombiesl8erkilr

i liked the 3x kills and your kicked method. richochet is weak. what about the people who stand under your carepackages and  when you play search and some one just grabs the bomb and camps the spawn with it. i dont mind taking the point loss killing him just to finish the round.

DirtyCallahan

Studios