How will MW3 deal with the dreaded teamkiller...

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

COD4... time out.

WaW... 3x to kick.

MW2... back to time out but with increasing penalty.

Black Ops... back to the 3x kick.

Seeing a trend yet?

Assuming there is HC in MW3... (attention fourzerotwo we need MOARhardcore)

... are we back to timeouts?

... extending the kickeroo for another title?

... doing something new?

Questions, questions, questions...

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75
42 REPLIES 42

Personally, I would like to see a voting system.

Teamkilling happens unintentionally because of the nature of this game. many-a-time i've been kicked from a game because of a bad-bounce grenade, my line of fire being crossed by an unsuspecting team mate, and even a kick from killstreaks.

Use a two-kill system before members are able to vote to kick.

That way you can justly kick those who are being DBs, and keep those who happen to hit a bit of bad luck.

foxracer30

On COD 4 i was massive fan of hardcore S&D i be having a good game then a gang of kids will jump in and team kill you and your team by firing a RPG at the floor , zzzzzz

On MW2 they brought out demolition i was hooked on that.

if they brought out Hardcore demolition out on MW3 and kicked them out after 2 team kills would be good

itsrehabtime

itsrehabtime wrote:

On COD 4 i was massive fan of hardcore S&D i be having a good game then a gang of kids will jump in and team kill you and your team by firing a RPG at the floor , zzzzzz

On MW2 they brought out demolition i was hooked on that.

if they brought out Hardcore demolition out on MW3 and kicked them out after 2 team kills would be good

The RPG at the start of SnD really was annoying... even when you had a crew of 5 you would get the one little DB who would RPG and then leave.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

As some may know I'm not the biggest fan of HC but I thought ricochet rules worked well most of the time, except when randoms jumped in front of you. The 3x kick rule also worked pretty well in BO.

tarallo

I'm terrible at HC, and haven't ever been kicked. How long did the "time out" last?

Virgoddess
~4rumboys

virgoddess

It increased with every teamkill, what was it, 15 seconds for each? I don't remember anymore.. haha

foxracer30

I once had a 3 minutes penalty because of the frakkin' bombing I placed in the middle of Shippment !!!

Orbital0

etdrftged

motiondk

What?

virgoddess

Studios