I CANT DOWNLOAD THE MAPS AND IM ELITE PREMIUM

SOLVED

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

i erased everything off my hardrive with the maps. I played mw3 and it says new on the store. I pressed it and pressed the      dlc and it just took me to the xbox live function. I tried everything and nothings happening.

pythoncobra
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Download the maps from your account on his console then try to run the game u will get a strange error saying that maps are corrupted after that just delete those and sign with you uncle account and see for yourself Downlaod Content works ..

From other forum at http://www.callofdutyeliteforum.com

Exenedis : wrote:

Just got off the phone with Activision once again. The Rep told me they have made the patch for it and it was sent to Microsoft yesterday. The only thing that we're waiting on is Microsoft's approval of the patch.

_Chrow_
173 REPLIES 173

did you scroll down to confirm on the XBL box ?

Did you accept the 6 meg update ?

starbuckfrack Level 72

same thing here i purchased elite from gamestop and i got the code on a recipt, so when i entered it at redeme code it said congraluations you have 1 year of elite. and thats it. i didnt download anything because there was nothing to download. I went to store and it said downloaded elite dlc, i pressed on it and it sent me to the place where you sign to go on xboxlive what do i do?????????????

Stevon1

Stevon wrote:

same thing here i purchased elite from gamestop and i got the code on a recipt, so when i entered it at redeme code it said congraluations you have 1 year of elite. and thats it. i didnt download anything because there was nothing to download. I went to store and it said downloaded elite dlc, i pressed on it and it sent me to the place where you sign to go on xboxlive what do i do?????????????

It doesnt automaticallt download.

I hope for your sake when your Gamertag was signed in that you entered the code.

What YOUR problem is , is that I am very sure you did not accept the 6 meg update and it signed you out of the game and Xbox Live.

So when that box "the place where you sign" came up did you try signing in ?

starbuckfrack Level 72

Same problem here, I spoke with Activision Customer Support for 2 hours this morning, got absolutley NO WHERE, well I did get a email telling me that they "are sorry"  Kind of a crock, the only thing Elite is good for is getting the DLC early and now that is not even working for me.  Maybe when the customer service gentleman stated they were sorry he was just talking about the whole Elite package in whole.  I am wondering if this would now constitute me gettinga refund as this is just another function of elite that is not working correctly

cobrasvt9292

Both people.

Did you accept the 6 meg update ?

Did you go to the confirm screen that shows "free" and shows your existing points ?

Did you exit out of the game and look at your active downloads ?

Did they say "pending" ?

starbuckfrack Level 72

i accepted the update, i go to markeplace and the dlc isnt free so im not going to download them.

jgkilian7

I have done all of your suggestions, and  also deleted EVERYTHING from my xbox, redownloaded what it would let me, unlinked my xbox account to Elite and re did that, and a ton of other stupid things the Activision support had me do, and all I got from them is that I am showing Elite, and that they are going to look into it and I will be  getting a email shortly and that they are sorry.  I am really believing that them telling me they are sorry is a understatement.

cobrasvt9292

cobrasvt9292 wrote:

I have done all of your suggestions, and  also deleted EVERYTHING from my xbox, redownloaded what it would let me, unlinked my xbox account to Elite and re did that, and a ton of other stupid things the Activision support had me do, and all I got from them is that I am showing Elite, and that they are going to look into it and I will be  getting a email shortly and that they are sorry.  I am really believing that them telling me they are sorry is a understatement.

Apparently you didnt do everything I asked because you still didnt answer the question "Did it say pending in your active downloads" ?

Because if you DID go to the stores download page and it DID send you to the XBL marketplace page then you would have the choice to download it.

So at what point are you at NOW in those questions I asked and what did you see ?

I am not asking if you deleted everything, relinked your account , etc. etc.

Did you download the 6 meg update ?

If so did you go to the section in the game that said download ? Not the XBL marketplace one but the one in the game link ?

If so then what are you looking at right now ?

I am trying to help you on my free time, but if you would rather complain and wait fo an email that might never come then thats up to you.

starbuckfrack Level 72

It does not show in my pending downloads, I did download the update, and then cleared my sysyem cache at the request of customer service and downloaded it again, and in the game when I go to store on marketplace it does show new, but when I click that it brings me to the xbox live marketplace anf gives me no other option but to purchase a new elite membership, and I appreciate YOUR help, just frustrated is all.  And I have NO option to download anything for free, it is even telling me I can PURCHASE the first set of maps even though I have them on my xbox already

cobrasvt9292

Studios