INTRODUCTION: Introduce yourself, new or existing

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Welcome to all

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Greetings, my name's Kam, I too will mostly stay at the Black Ops OT, but I believe this forum misses something... A slight touch of me...

I'm from Belgium, 18 years old, just started college (studying English and German). I dislike Dutch people as they are my natural enemy.

kamchakka

Howdy, Kam.

-pictureframe-

Hell all,

I'm James (thebigb59 or 82), former moderator of the Infinityward Forum, if you where ever there my normal haunt was always the PS3 forum.

I'm from the United Kingdom, I have a passion for gaming, have done since I was little, have a vast collection of games, biggest being my PS2 collection, though my PS3 collection is catching up.

I also post on cod HQ, mostly again in the PS3 secitions, I am the self proclaimed PS3 Rep because lets face it guys, there isn't one not one

thebigb59

thebigb59 wrote:

Hell all,

I'm James (thebigb59 or 82), former moderator of the Infinityward Forum, if you where ever there my normal haunt was always the PS3 forum.

I'm from the United Kingdom, I have a passion for gaming, have done since I was little, have a vast collection of games, biggest being my PS2 collection, though my PS3 collection is catching up.

I also post on cod HQ, mostly again in the PS3 secitions, I am the self proclaimed PS3 Rep because lets face it guys, there isn't one not one

LoL B, don't you remember? You've been on this thread before.

Novice

I'm James aka thebigb59 or 82 if you remember me from the Infinityward forum, I'm a former member of the Channel 5 News Action Team (The Community Moderators of IW) Avid collector of games, sporting a games collecton varying from Mega-Drive to PS3.

Highest poster on the IW Forum, strong supporter of the PS3 Community (though they don't deserve it), love my games and I dislike Treyarch

Twitter: @thebigb82

-DarkShadow0007

-4rumboys

Deleted User

Hi, most if not all of you will come to know me simply as "Foxy."

I'm one of the four current moderators here on the site and have been a moderator for the Infinity Ward forums and the original Call of Duty HQ forums. I'm an avid gamer and a huge proponent for equality amongst platforms.

You can follow me on twitter, @II_F0XH0UND_II, or check out my about.me for another portal of information. I also have my "office" here in the OT section where most people can do simple QA or enjoy the shenanigans that happen there.

Enjoy the forum!

Moderator Moderator

Hey foxhound,

What do the badges above your name mean. Is it moderator, Oh and is cutpurse on these forums too

spankhiccup

I'm Blaine, kryptikspaniard on Twitter, I Am Hollywood5 on XBL, and I go by the same username on every forum. Forum rat.  Permanently banned from the Black Ops forum boards because of vehemently expressing my dislike of Treyarch (although I've come around to appreciate them lately) and highly involved in the IWF boards, although people don't like me there either because I complain about all the garbage I don't like in MW3.

Played since COD3, die-hard IW fan up until MW3, nazi zombie addict.

iamhollywood5

Oh, so you're the guy I tried to help with the DGS problem on Call of Duty 4, right?

Follow me on twitter.

DFlannagan10

thats correct my friend.  Turned out I just had to search for a game and it found one.  I didn't even try searching at first because after the error message it said all playlists had 0 players.

iamhollywood5

Studios