INTRODUCTION: Introduce yourself, new or existing

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Ahh. That.

Yeah, it's a known and very specific problem with Call of Duty 4. It'll sometimes show 0 players online.

Originally, I thought your playlists were locked. Glad you got it sorted!

Follow me on twitter.

DFlannagan10

Hey Guys, Im Nick from Australia.

X-box live - PirateMuzz, PSN - PirateMuzz.

Played most of the COD series, mw2 being my fave. Played mostly in multiplayer mode at mates places, and just love the games. Below average online player, quite ordinary actually, but just love to play! if you see me online, come have a game!

piratemuzz

Essentially, I'm a squeeing fangirl who's holding out hope there's going to be some kind of manly nude wrestling bonus level to the main game, and who only started playing the whole thing because those snowmobiles looked like fun.

I've played the Modern Warfare series only, none of the other COD games (yet). I play on the PC only, and I've only been playing the series for a few months, and I only started playing the multiplayer of MW a few weeks ago, so I haven't yet settled on a favourite weapon or strategy as not everything is unlocked yet. Currently sitting at level 22.

white_mouse

Hi, im ~Ghost~X i play wii

_ghost_x

Sup, I'm Matt, love everything that IW makes, hate everything that Treyarch makes. Well except for noob tubes. I play on xbox, i play cod for only 4-5 months, my first cod is mw2, after buying mw2, i bought black ops like 1 month later, quit playing it 2 days ago, its crap.

scamed

Hi my names Lee, PSN L J one. Im a chilled out dude, love my wife and kids. Blops was my first FPS on the PS3 and i get killed a lot. Well sometimes.

L J One

Hey all, I'm a bit late to the party - had some account issues initially (I think there's another account floating around in the ether here somewhere).

Long time Infinity Ward fan, been around the traps for a while. TurambarCOD from IW's forums where I was privileged to share mod duties with three of the other current mods - CoBezy, vSimCO and Foxhound. Love games, movies, the beach, track and field. Dislike jerks and people who talk in movies.

I'm also from Australia, so will be on duty when my North American (Fox, Sim and luckkyd) and European (Bezy) allies are sleeping (but they don't seem to sleep much)

turambar

Hello Peoples,

My name Is  Shise , but i go  by the name Tsu, Im new to the COD Forums but a active player on  COD: BO, also studying Computer Science and Engineering

I like honest and fun people, cars, computers, technology , PC Modifications from hardware-software, and some sports.

I dislike stupid,pathetic,and disrespectful people.

I hope this community  doesn't turn like other communities I have been into.

Xbox Gamer Tag: DL Tsu

Other than that, see you guys on 11/08/11

_dl___tsu__

[dl]*[tsu]* wrote:

Hello Peoples,

My name Is  Shise , but i go  by the name Tsu, Im new to the COD Forums but a active player on  COD: BO, also studying Computer Science and Engineering

I like honest and fun people, cars, computers, technology , PC Modifications from hardware-software, and some sports.

I dislike stupid,pathetic,and disrespectful people.

I hope this community  doesn't turn like other communities I have been into.

Xbox Gamer Tag: DL Tsu

Other than that, see you guys on 11/08/11

welcome to the comunity i hope you have a good time going through our topics and posts.

_ghost_x

Hey all,

Names Dave and I'm from the awesome country of Australia.

Discovered COD forums a few months ago and put my 2 bob in every now and then.

Some people say I play too much games but I tell em I play less than I used to (which is true.. at one stage I clocked a month of game time in under 5 months....)

Only had xbox for about 1 year but used to play PC before that.

First COD was MW2 and haven't turned back since then.

My wife hates COD but at least she hasn't snapped the disc yet so its all good.

XBL - da stealth

dastealth

Studios