Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Is this real?

in reply to lookchris

Never heard of him/her

Rednecksniper39

in reply to Rednecksniper39

i had heard of him... not a comentator, just a self called "great" player, more ego than skill to be honest.

Helltoy

in reply to lookchris

never heard of the guy either....

ghorman

in reply to lookchris

If you know him, then check the comment on the vid. If not, then it doesn't matter.

lookchris

in reply to lookchris

As just about everyone here has stated, I've never heard of him. Probably just another wannabe.

CableGuy1

in reply to lookchris

for having 400k subs in youtube you would think we would have seen this here before or even on xbox.com

ghorman

in reply to ghorman

I was thinking the same thing.

Rednecksniper39

in reply to lookchris

he has never once said in any of his videos that he is a great player. He actually says in one of his MW2 videos that he is at most a casual player. He is a fun person to watch play and his views on some things in the game are interesting. But overall no I do not think the comment was real. He gets around 1000+ messages a day so I don't think he would have time to go out and comment on a video let alone respond to a message

dhgf4m0us

in reply to dhgf4m0us

Never heard of him. This just seems like a ploy to get him more subs, coincidence your forum name is chris, I think not.

CowboySr

in reply to dhgf4m0us

Exactly, just because someone is a commentator doesnt mean he's claiming to be great....haters gon hate.

Half-Megatron

Studios